"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Grey Fox: Cold Approach Results.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
I though this might be a bit educational and inspirational. So I'll post this for review and advice on what I did right and wrong.

So here goes, I had a bussiness engagement that got shifted back and I am now able to attend this formal event with a few colleagues. But here's the rub, its this saturday. I know what your thinking, something like this needs more planning. Well I saw it as a challenge and a test.
So I saw this girl I knew from around the place I live, she seems cool enough. So I straight up just walk over say Hey and ask her out, making direct eye contact and spoke in a confident tone. She said that she would check her schedule because she might be house hunting that weekend but thanked me for the invite with what appeared to be genuine interest and a smile and let me know when I call her, and she tossed me her digits. Obiviously this is a low to medium response despite getting the digits, which were not fake. Why you ask because after learning from this place I can just tell. Now I did call the girl but she wasn't at home, but her roomie was and I gave a message for her to take.
Now I know you're going to say, Grey Fox you should always, always aviod messages and get in direct contact with the girl. I absolutely agree with that, but I also carried out on what some here have the trouble of doing, I got a backup numbers. They are backup numbers because they are more than willing to go and just as good looking. So I can afford to bend the rules this time because I have backups and now I can test for interest level by seeing if the first girl calls back. While girls 2,3 and 4 are all more than happy to go out with me.
I thought I share this so if any of you who are cold approach specialist might comment on what makes your approaches successful and any recommendations on improvement as I am always looking to continue refining my cold approach skill.

-Grey Fox
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only confident DJ' can do what you did and have an "I don't care about the consequences" attitude! You have the right mindset.

Most guys here would be to timid to take such quick action and are unsure of themselves. Everyone must use their own style based on their personality!!!
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Post Game

I am the most moral man alive, the chick I went with wanted my **** real bad. She was cute and but a little nuts, and she had BF issues. But at the end of the night we were dry humping on the dance floor. She is sleeping in my bed now, but with all that I did not feel right closing the deal, not to mention the alcohol involved. But I knew I could have gone for a sex close if I even vaguely wanted it, but it wouldn't have been right. Thats it for this thread.

-Grey Fox
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Re: Post Game

Originally posted by Grey Fox
I am the most moral man alive, the chick I went with wanted my **** real bad. She was cute and but a little nuts, and she had BF issues. But at the end of the night we were dry humping on the dance floor. She is sleeping in my bed now, but with all that I did not feel right closing the deal, not to mention the alcohol involved. But I knew I could have gone for a sex close if I even vaguely wanted it, but it wouldn't have been right. I waited till the morning and we decided not to mess around due to BF issues I didn't want to deal with. Thats it for this thread.

-Grey Fox
 
Top