Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A good observation, Quick. Nowadays , I am reading Nietzsche's "Thus Spoke the Zahartrusta" and I must Confess that I am deeply impressed by his theory of "übermensch"(overman). I haven't finished the book yet but it is very destructive to the common understanding of "virtues".They say that "behind every great man is a great woman", but in reality it's the woman you didn't get that often has the most effect on your life.
Just because when you treat a woman like a princess and put her on a pedastal, she invariably loses all respect for you, doesn't mean that you should go to the opposite extreme and expect the opposite result.Originally posted by ismo
When you behave a lady as she is very precious and very valuable, as she is the only lady for you on the world, she will behave like a dog to you. And this is when Nietzsche's quote becomes meaningful.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is why I think more people should read works by foreign authors in said authors' native languages.Originally posted by ismo
Here is a good saying:
"Are you going to your women? Prepare your whip!"
F.W.Nietzsche
Originally Written by Nietzsche in Also Sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen [Bonus points to Blaaaaat. - VN], Erster Teil: Von Alten und Jungen Weiblein:
«Du gehst zu Frauen? Vergiß die Peitsche nicht!»
(A little different, non?)Re-translated by Von Neuen:Originally Written by Nietzsche in Thus Spoke Zarathustra: A Book for Everyone and No One, Chapter One: On Old and Young Women:
"You're going amongst women? Don't forget [your/a] whip!"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.