“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Great retro video about how men will overwhelmingly help an attractive woman needing assistance

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125

my opinion: These men are BetaHelping to get in her pants. :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I sometimes hold the door for them, but then again, I do that for dudes and ladies. It's just how I was raised. It's rare I'd stop just because it's a lady. The other day driving in Westport, CT, a deer popped out of no where and the suv went right into it. The deer was DOA. I did pull over and see if the driver was okay. The front of the Jeep was damaged and smoking. It was a 18/19 y.o. girl. She was just laughing and in shock. I asked if she'd like me to call the cops, she said no, she's calling her dad. I said okay and I walked back to my truck. I would had done that for either gender.
 

CptRomn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Age
35
in fact I go out of my way not to help women, unless it's an emergent situation. I'm RickTheToadII
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
You know when a bunch of people are walking into a place at the same time and someone realizes its probably best to hold the door open for everyone, you know like one of those split second decisions, you know to help with everyone tripping over each other. We'll I did and 2 women deliberately made an effort to show off the wedding rings and say they were married.
 
Top