Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great retro video about how men will overwhelmingly help an attractive woman needing assistance

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: These men are BetaHelping to get in her pants. :rolleyes:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I sometimes hold the door for them, but then again, I do that for dudes and ladies. It's just how I was raised. It's rare I'd stop just because it's a lady. The other day driving in Westport, CT, a deer popped out of no where and the suv went right into it. The deer was DOA. I did pull over and see if the driver was okay. The front of the Jeep was damaged and smoking. It was a 18/19 y.o. girl. She was just laughing and in shock. I asked if she'd like me to call the cops, she said no, she's calling her dad. I said okay and I walked back to my truck. I would had done that for either gender.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
in fact I go out of my way not to help women, unless it's an emergent situation. I'm RickTheToadII

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when a bunch of people are walking into a place at the same time and someone realizes its probably best to hold the door open for everyone, you know like one of those split second decisions, you know to help with everyone tripping over each other. We'll I did and 2 women deliberately made an effort to show off the wedding rings and say they were married.