"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Great questions (i need to learn some)

FlipMasterZ

New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hi all, I'm new here. Anyway, I've scanned the Bible and couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for, or not enough of it at least. I want some great questions that will really let me know something about the person, or at least make them think. I often have trouble thinking of things to say, especially when I see a girl a couple of times in one week. I basically ask "so what'd you do yesterday?", "any plans for the rest of the week?", and that's it. Usually the answers don't give me many follow up questions either. Anyway, I want some specific questions that will really get the other person to open up, maybe some I can have fiendishly clever answers prepared for if she throws them back at me. I know the basics so please no "you have to listen to what she says and ask about it" or "ask open ended questions". Good advice, but for 1, this girl is unusual in that she doesn't run her mouth for 30 minutes when I ask "how was your day?", and 2, I just really need some solid examples to get me going. I'd also appreciate links to any useful websites with this kind of info. (just tips on making good conversation, not necesarrily in a romantic situation) Oh I also know to ask questions that focus on feelings and emotions, but some good examples of those would be really helpful too. Thanks all!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
How about do you spit or swallow?

You a virgin?

You got the hiv?

Do you do anal?

Do you like small weiners?

Will you slap my ass and scream "Francis, take the pie out of my oven"!!
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
The "DJ Bible" has a whole section on conversaions. And you couldn't find anything in there to help you?

In any case, here's a line that might help.

"Where would you rather be right now?"
 

FlipMasterZ

New Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Francisco d'Anconia, thanks, that's just the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Survivor, yea I mean the "DJ Bible" of course, and yes i did find some helpful stuff, such as the cube game... kinda a similar idea.

But I want more, like I just thought of one good one I heard somewhere: "What kind of traits do you value in friends?" "What about lovers?" Questions like that really tell you something about a person if you get honest answers.

That's the kind of specific stuff I'm looking for.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Read this thread;

personality questions game
Funny I was going to repost that game! Thanks.

To the poster of this thread:

Just take an active interest in finding out all you can about "her". dig into her lifestory.

Really dig in. Learn all of her secrets and you will have no problems with your mouthpiece!
 
Top