Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

great prop for peacocking but dont know what to say when a girl compliments it

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i got a really nice watch. I bought it for about $3,000. it has a bunch of diamonds its basically bling bling. Im 24 so still young, in college getting my masters etc. when i go out to bars wherever a girl will compliment me on my watch or say let me see that etc. 2 nights ago a hb7 (she was pretty drunk i think) came right up to me (gave me heavy eye contact earlier in the night) and grabbed my hand to look at my watch. another time i was with my friend and he introduced me to some hbs we went out to the bars and a couple of them told my friend they really liked my watch. one of them later on during the night came up to me and was like wow your watch is so nice and went on about sh!t. another night my friend was talking to his hb friend and he was like would u fvck him for his watch? she was like let me see it i showed it to her and she was like i like your style. And I was in Vegas playing craps and some hb about 5 minutes later after coming to the table was like do i know you from somewhere?

I stick out like crazy with that watch. I typically say yea its cool, or i just simply say thanks followed by me complimenting them on something of theirs. What is the proper thing to say cause recently i have had a lot of encounters and get tongue tied. the watch is an automatically a DHV.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'You're watch is really nice'

'Yeah and it's haunted too.'

'Really?'

'NO you idiot, a haunted watch whoever heard of such a thing hahaha!'

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time just follow up with "Wait till you see my (insert)." Car, house, boat...

or

"Ehh, I should've worn the rolex."

-E.Nigma

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or treat it like it's nice, but not a huge thing: "Yeah, I had a good month and treated myself to something nice. It also tells the time."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it, people spend so much money on things and even when it works in attracting attention, they have no idea how to use it. Just say that it pretty cool the type of things you find in a box of Cocoa Pebbles (or in a McDonald's Happy Meal if you like fast food). Either way, don't let it go to waste after spending so much money on it. BTW, nice watch.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I love it, people spend so much money on things and even when it works in attracting attention, they have no idea how to use it. Just say that it pretty cool the type of things you find in a box of Cocoa Pebbles (or in a McDonald's Happy Meal if you like fast food). Either way, don't let it go to waste after spending so much money on it. BTW, nice watch.
Nice.

"God..."

*shakes head slowly*

"The things you find in cereal boxes these days..."

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Just say "Thank You"

Trying to brag or any other similar type of behavior will just "LYV" - Lower Your Value.

You've heard it before, so act like it. :up:

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yea the first time a chick grabbed my arm the first words out of my mouth were "yeah its real" then i was like fvck. the hb that grabbed my arm last night i said to her oh yea you like it i got it for $25.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a pickup line I heard (or maybe used? :crackup: kidding) once. Tell her its a magic, talking watch. put your wrist next to your ear for a second and get a WOW look on your face.

you: "It said you're not wearing any panties."

her: "thats not true!"

you: "oh crap! I'm an hour early."

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off your from cali so im surpised this is coming from someone from the most materialistic place on earth. but yea man i know where youre coming from. Im a spoiled kid seriously though. my parents make some decent dough so i have a cusion just in case. yea im not a baller like my parents but still im young and like nice sh!t. even if i had a million dollars in my pocket a ch!ck what not even see 1% of that for a while. so i guess either way they will be disappointed according to you. Why do i wanna buy something nice when im 50 with kids? When i wear my watch espically at bars if im wearing a long sleeve shirt which i do often since its freezing over here the watch is covered half way under my shirt for most of the night once in a while ill flash it but not all night long. if im wearing a short sleeve shirt then i have no choice. But ive gotten chicks w/out the watch before and wout my car. I like materialistic sh!t though. Its not just for the girls but for me also. I work out like 6 days a week. I do it 1. for myself to be healthy 2. To look good. I bought a brand new benz 2 years ago. I bought 1. Cause i like cars and they are really reliable, great service and the car runs really smooth and it looks cool. 2. to pull chicks also.

Basically i bought my car 1 week after i broke up with my ex. I needed a new one also cause my car was a money pit. so i was p!ssed and wanted to cheer my self up and got a pretty good deal. with no intentions of getting back with my ex she called me one night cause some sh!t went down. a couple days later we talked i was like yea i got a new car nonchalantly not even bragging or anything didnt even mention what kind it was. couple days later she calls again cause she was going through hard times told her im picking up my car if u wanna come. Were talking and then they pull my car around and the next thing you know her arm is around my arm asking me to stay at her house that night (we were together for a year before i had the car) that sh!t was classic. then we were together for another year and broke up. anyways im just trying to say im not desperate like you think. i dont expect this sh!t to take me the distance it gets to a point were it wont matter what i have.
but i like the sh!t gives me even higher confidence (i know im good looking, educated, straight head on my shoulders just trying to get the whole package atleast what i see as one in my eyes) and it also gets the ch!cks so why not?

have you seen real diamonds high quality v low quality. theres a huge difference. you think a movado that cost 500 dollars is going to get the same reaction as my watch? no way. i see dudes with movados that try to floss so i decided im going to seperate myself from them and be a couple steps higher. a girl would go up to a guy with a movado and be like wow nice watch cause thats probably the nicest watch theyve seen. they see mine its a whole different reaction. i see chicks staring at my sh!t all day long out of the corner of my eye i dont really see them glaring at movados or whatever on other dudes you cant floss a 500 dollar watch with little or no diamonds like a 3000 dollar watch with high quality diamonds that bling like crazy. its just like buying cubics if you arent going to get the real thing then theres no point. when you see dudes with big diamonds in the ears no that is desperate trying to look like a baller with 30 dollar earrings from macys

MiGuelS

Don Juan
Reaction score
her:nice watch
you: ya its state of the art!
her:really?
you: ya it can talk to me telepathically.......do you know what its saying now?
her:what?
you: your not wearing any panties...*Smile*.
her: yes i am wearing panties!!
you: *hit the watch* this damn thing must be an hour fast.

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
have you seen real diamonds high quality v low quality. theres a huge difference. you think a movado that cost 500 dollars is going to get the same reaction as my watch? no way. i see chicks staring at my sh!t all day long out of the corner of my eye i dont really see them glaring at movados or whatever on other dudes you cant floss a 500 dollar watch with little or no diamonds like a 3000 dollar watch with high quality diamonds that bling like crazy. its just like buying cubics if you arent going to get the real thing then theres no point. when you see dudes with big diamonds in the ears no that is desperate trying to look like a baller with 30 dollar earrings from macys
Diamonds in a $3k watch? Sorry dude, but either the movement or the diamonds are cheap. My bet is on the movement, since it's hidden... My current watch is in a plain stainless steel case... and cost a whole lot more than $3k. The rose gold version cost double again. The diamond version... well, I think they start at over 100 grand when new.

check out http://www.patek.com for more info.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the lady read me the specs on the diamonds before i bought it. Diamonds are colorless good clarity and cut. basically high quality. The movement might be cheap but that part doesnt really bother me. what is so great about a good movement?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar. Bartender looks at his Rolex and asks, "Why the hell do you need such an expensive watch?" The guy looks at the bartender and says, "Because I can't drive my Porsche into the bar." :cheer:

Yes, just say, "thank you". After a few years, you'll have had so many compliments on it and you'll get so sick of talking about it that you'll just want to switch topics.

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you got the cash, get yourself some designer hater vision. I got a cartier,prada and 2 chanel frames, they are killers at the clubs.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep telling myself I'll buy a movado, but honestly, might as well save till Rolex, quality and durability right thurr.

I'm with ATX. Good watches are 15k+

And NEVER buy Jacob, no matter what rappers say.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aix, I'm not joining the PHD-pull him down- crew but I don't believe that a watch with diamonds will cost 3k. My earring with only one stone cost that much and my watch with no diamond is close to that price. Get it checked(varified) independently to make sure it’s not rip-off, if you got it on a downtown Asian street....duh!