Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great first date apparently for this guy...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the title and saw the chick. I don’t want to see the rest....
What...you mean some chick that looks like she is on meth isn't what you want to read about?? Hahahaha

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got Botox and ex-stripper written all over that mug of hers, this is what the a-typically Dallas blonde looks like. She'll probably lose her job and be back on the stripper pole in no time. FUBAR!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks "rode hard an put away wet."

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing that she is a seeking arrangement girl and he doesn't want to look like a fool, so he is lying about where he knows her from.

She looks like she is a meth head and her make up is clearly all off her face.

Just goes to show you how well makeup hides hideous.

Reaction score
And that's what "status" (rich lawyer) gets you?

With a 12,000 square foot mansion, $100,000+ of collectibles.

Are you gonna tell him to "work on himself?"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Obviously he sucks at screening

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Had the guy paid $300 for a hooker, he would have been out with a "professional" and wouldn't have had that problem. Right, Froggie?? Haha.

Reaction score
Had the guy paid $300 for a hooker, he would have been out with a "professional" and wouldn't have had that problem. Right, Froggie?? Haha.
Show a picture of anything half way decent that you've fvcked in the last 10 years.

PS: I am not your friend and you are NOT TOUGH no matter how hard you want to pretend to be.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show a picture of anything half way decent that you've fvcked in the last 10 years.
I was actually being half-serious. If the guy was looking for an easy lay, he SHOULD HAVE hired a hooker, lol. Now half his art collection is damaged along with his name and reputation. Watch his law practice tank now too. Poor b*astard. Some guys never learn...always thinking with the little head. YES, he DOES need to work on himself. Big time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually being half-serious. If the guy was looking for an easy lay, he SHOULD HAVE hired a hooker, lol. Now half his art collection is damaged along with his name and reputation. Watch his law practice tank now too. Poor b*astard. Some guys never learn...always thinking with the little head. YES, he DOES need to work on himself. Big time.
I dont get why people think just because you have money and/or status that you automatically are good with women. Many of those guys are TERRIBLE with women.

It would be like saying "Oh that guy is rich, he has to be ripped"...the two have NOTHING to do with each other but some of these loser ass posters( I'm not referring to you btw) on here keep wanting to think these attributes are a group...as in if you have one you must have all 10...

it makes NO SENSE but I think they want to have hope that if they somehow just make a bunch if money all of their issues with women will suddenly disappear and they will live the male version of the "Disney Princess Fairy Tale" where they will live happily ever after with some awesome hot chick...its crazy they actually believe this BS