Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great DJ movies

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen older threads on the site, but maybe an update doesn't hurt.
What movie has a great DJ starring in it?

For me, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, What women want, Hitch(without the last half an hour), Alfie (specially the Michael Caine version), Spread, Swingers had characters I could relate to and inspired me in some way.

Serenity

Reaction score
The Tao of Steve.

Interesting movie that touches on several relevant concepts, can absolutely recommend to anyone on this forum who hasn't seen it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always found it strange that screenwriters in general seem to have a deep knowledge of game and how it works, not just in the movie genres you mention, but almost across the board. When you look at the dialogue between characters, a lot of it mimics the principles that we espouse here on SS.

Most of the dialogue they write is for dysfunctional relationships, and I have to say they seem to have an innate understanding of how things work.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitch was very good for the first hour. Did they take out the writer halfway through?
Seems so. The last half an hour is insultingly bad and unfitting. I don't believe Smith's character in the end.
Even when a DJ falls in love, that's not how it happens.