Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great, but ?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is really canny. I get on with her great. I looked for a GF for two years & never found anyone as good as her. Shes great for me..its just she sleeps a lot & complains a lot about not feeling very well.

I'm going to see how things go over the next couple of months

I started seeing her in August 2014 & have been in a LTR with her since December 2014.

She sits around watching t.v a lot. She says she has "fibromyalgia". She does wash all my clothes though (she stays over mine a lot) She has had a really hard life before I met her. She is a lovely, caring & thoughtful. We have been trying for a kid for 6 month.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she work? Dude I would think real hard before you knock her up. That isn't likely to get better, it's likely to get worse.

You said you were looking for a girlfriend.... You aren't settling are you? What value does she bring to your life, other than the laundry? What kind of stuff do you all do together?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex (kids mom) slept a lot and had a really hard life. Your girl sounds like a load of trouble. Knocking her up would be a huge mistake. Things aren't going to get better. I would drop her and find someone who doesn't have any problems. I can guarantee you that if you don't take my advice, you will eventually be back on here crying about how you should have listened.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lazy is not good. My ex wife is lazy. She used being a victim to get attention. Everyone was out to get her and she had every sickness known. Stay away.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Complaining to anyone when they can't do anything for you is not only futile but it's abuse....
yes abuse...she dropping her little ****e bags of complaints on you.....it's also a sign that
she has no self-reliance...

She sounds like an emotional vampire. And you're trying for a baby with her....all she'll do is complain
about having to take care of the baby....

You could say there are two types of women...givers and takers. I equate that with energy....givers will
support/encourage your goals and persuits and be interested in your life....takers will suck the fvcking
life out of you......

Which one do you have? Are you satisfied to settle for this whine bag? I wouldn't put my money on
this nag....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really think she is the best you ca do... then you really need to improve yourself and try again.

If you are bringing this up now as a concern trust that it will only get worst.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought about it before, but the 2 women I know who have taken the most d1cks have hard to pin down diseases . One has fibro, the other has panic attacks. I wonder if it's just another attention seeking method.

Is this the first woman you've f&cked? Best secks you've ever had? It's standard equipment, all women come with "it" but don't let THAT be the deciding factor.... she could be looking for a meal ticket. If you are blinded by the secks, you miss the problem area's {in the cases I mentioned, one has 2 kids-different colors, so obviously different daddy's and the other one has a daughter with cerebral paulsy}

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys.

@MOTU - No she dose'nt work. I get on great with her. Spending time with her this year has been the best time of my life. We go for meals & movies together. She lives with me & we do a lot together.

@sodbuster - Positives outweigh the negatives.

I've fuc*ed a lot of women before this girl. Sex is no better with her, but I do like her a lot.

@Rekyel - She gives just as much as she takes.

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say no. Too many negatives, not enough positives. Also, if you are trying to have children, you want to procreate with a woman who has good genetics. It doesn't seem like she qualifies in this regard.

Furthermore, she is going to raise your children. Your children are going to take on the traits of a person who doesn't provide much in the way of a role model. I'd say hold out, you can do better.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought about it before, but the 2 women I know who have taken the most d1cks have hard to pin down diseases . One has fibro, the other has panic attacks. I wonder if it's just another attention seeking method.
It brings out the white knight in guys.
It's very easy to get emotionally wrapped up in these girls as there is a lot of you and her time. And they can be honestly really lovely people.
But they drain you. Whether it's time, money, or sanity- these girls can wear you down. There will come a point where you are doing everything and she will still complain and take you for granted. Look very carefully now for any little signs of impending doom. It will save you some major headaches in the future.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In business, there's a saying, " IF you ever think about firing someone DO it" Sounds harsh, or whatever; pick the adjective you want to use. BUT, every time I had to fire someone, I ended up thinking " I should have fired them the first time I thought about it, because this is such a relief"

IF you need to ask internet strangers if her being sick, sleeping alot, complaining about being sick, and not having a job are deal breakers..... they are. You already know the answer! It's WHY you asked the question.... You don't hear me asking if I should marry my girlfriend online....