Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got this girls number 2-3 days ago. Sent her a text today

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Got her number 2-3 days ago. Texted her today saying, "Hey _____, lets grab coffee at 8:00 pm at ______?

She replied back saying "Hi, I just registered this phone, who is this?" My mistake, momentum already killed. I thought that, my name would appear on whats app. Anyway, responded saying Ben Dover, from Thursday.

She replied back saying, "Ahhh! Hi! How are you? I have to check for this week"

Haven't replied since. Do I make her feel discomfort by not responding? What would you guys do in this situation?

I don't want to be an AFC saying "Oh yeah! Good! How are you? Let me know when you're free!!"

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have text her the next day after getting her number. Women have so many options nowadays, its almost sickening. So, you need to strike while the iron is hot.

Also, you shouldn't have asked about a date in your first message. It makes you come off as needy and desperate. You need to throw some banter in there to build comfort before bringing up the date.

I would probably move on and not respond. You already ruined it.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have text her the next day after getting her number. Women have so many options nowadays, its almost sickening. So, you need to strike while the iron is hot.

Also, you shouldn't have asked about a date in your first message. It makes you come off as needy and desperate. You need to throw some banter in there to build comfort before bringing up the date.

I waited 2-3 days. I didn't know I was supposed to make play fun banter. I read otherwise, and got told otherwise here. So now what? Do I just stop trying?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I stop replying to her now? I'm actually kind of pissed. Maybe I should receive one piece of advice instead of different variations. this is why I never bothered so much headache and ****. I was better off doing things to get me into medical school rather than chasing stupid bitches. Oh but I actually give some effort, and what I do is wrong or needy! Everyone has their own opinion I guess

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I waited 2-3 days. I didn't know I was supposed to make play fun banter. I read otherwise, and got told otherwise here. So now what? Do I just stop trying?
Waiting 2 - 3 days is way to long, espeially in 2017. She probably already forgot who you were.

Of course you need to throw in banter. This goes back to the old Mystery Method M3 Model. You can never skip any of the steps and go right to seduction. It just won't work.

M3 Model
1. Attraction
2. Comfort
3. Seduction

You could try to re engage in a couple days, but I wouldn't bother. When a woman is interested in you, she will make time to see you. This girl did not do this. You came off as needy and desperate. Kind of hard to reverse that now.

I would just game on other girls. The more options the better. There is a lot of bad advice online. The best way to learn is through trial and error. You need to make mistakes to learn.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I stop replying to her now? I'm actually kind of pissed. Maybe I should receive one piece of advice instead of different variations. this is why I never bothered so much headache and ****. I was better off doing things to get me into medical school rather than chasing stupid bitches. Oh but I actually give some effort, and what I do is wrong or needy! Everyone has their own opinion I guess
Your just pissed because you have lack of options. I've been there myself. If you had a bunch of other girls you could text, would you honestly care if this one rejected you? No, you wouldn't, because you could just turn around and text another girl. You sound like you have "build it and they will come" mentality. It's great that you built a good life and career for yourself, but women just won't fall into your lap. You have to put yourself out there and put in work if you want women. Learn from your mistakes. I'm still learning. It never ends...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree that asking for the date in the first text makes you needy. I's direct. You state what you want and don't screw around. I use this method and it works well for me. Some of the women said that they like my directness.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that asking for the date in the first text makes you needy. I's direct. You state what you want and don't screw around. I use this method and it works well for me. Some of the women said that they like my directness.
It helps when the woman knows who you are. She didn't even know who he was.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean, she entered my number in my phone, and I talked with her for 20 minutes. I was unaware that whatsapp didn't mention my name.
She asked who you were, so that would mean she didn't know who you were.
So do I reply back to her or what?
I would wait a couple days and text back. But, start off with some banter and then eventually bring up the date. Don't ackowledge her last text she sent you.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked who you were, so that would mean she didn't know who you were.I would wait a couple days and text back. But, start off with some banter and then eventually bring up the date. Don't ackowledge her last text she sent you.
Like what is banter? Give me some examples. Additionally, I am not in medical school. I will be applying in a few years

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what is banter? Give me some examples. Additionally, I am not in medical school. I will be applying in a few years
Small talk. I can't tell you what to say here. Ask her some questions like what she did over the weekend, etc. Try to throw in some humour. You will have to learn for yourself.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting 2 - 3 days is way to long, espeially in 2017. She probably already forgot who you were.

Of course you need to throw in banter. This goes back to the old Mystery Method M3 Model. You can never skip any of the steps and go right to seduction. It just won't work.

M3 Model
1. Attraction
2. Comfort
3. Seduction

You could try to re engage in a couple days, but I wouldn't bother. When a woman is interested in you, she will make time to see you. This girl did not do this. You came off as needy and desperate. Kind of hard to reverse that now.

I would just game on other girls. The more options the better. There is a lot of bad advice online. The best way to learn is through trial and error. You need to make mistakes to learn.
She's a college student same as me. What happens if she has class at 8? What happens if she has papers to grade? She's a TA (teaching assistant) for the professor.. She's a masters French student. She's gonna drop all of that to come see me? Doesn't make sense.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a college student same as me. What happens if she has class at 8? What happens if she has papers to grade? She's a TA (teaching assistant) for the professor.. She's a masters French student. She's gonna drop all of that to come see me? Doesn't make sense.
She might not drop things, but I'm sure she can find some time to see you. Trust me, if a women is really interested, she will make time to see you. Do you think a women would make time to see Brad Pitt? You know the answer...

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
She either really knows who you are, or she is acting nice and pretending. She said she will need to check her schedule for this week, so you are not the hitter yet. Wait for her to respond with a time and day to meet. If she doesn't get back to you, her attraction is low.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by the hitter?
It's her turn to initiate. You've already said you wanted to get coffee and made your interest clear. She said she would check her schedule for the week.