"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Got the number (to an extent). Need Advice!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
So look, I don't normally ask for advice but in this situation I think it's needed. I talked to this girl the other day for the first time in years, and I completely forgot to ask for a # because I was in awe at how much she had changed. I have her # in old phone lists, but because I didn't specifically ask her should I still make the call?

She was showing major IOI's with heavy eye contact, mediocre kino.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Come on boys, don't be shy.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Its coming to a point where I'm goign to cut off testicles for ratio of views to replies.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by California Love
Yea make the call. There can only be benefits.
I second that. You have nothing to lose.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Do I pretend she gave it to me so I can bust her and open some heavy c/f, or, how do i play it off?
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Your going to come off needy and a bit of a stalker, even if she likes you! If there is a chance u could see her in person somewhere "accidently" I would do that instead. But if this girl u prob wont see again unless u ring her, why not, just tell her u still had her number from before and that u two should "catch up". If you are confident during the call and just be yourself, it might not be too much of a problem, and if u aint gonna see her again anyways, u have nothing to loose.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Will you see her again? If so, get her number then.

Do NOT just look her number up off a list or a phone book and call her. Creeps and stalkers do that.

If it's your only option (i.e. you're not gonig to see her again), then yeah, do it. What the hell. :)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Yea I met her at a function from an old organization we were in, and the chance of me seeing her again is close to nothing unless I maigcally see her on the subway, or run into her next year if she's even there. Should I try to ignore how I got the #, or play it off as a joke . "Oh yea, well I'm actually a professiional stalker, I stalk little girls :)"
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Well, if she's given you her phone number before, then you can just go ahead and call her.

Just call her up and let her know that you found her phone number somewhere and that you'd like for the two of you to get together to catch up. Simple as that.

It's actually quite hard for women to feel as if you're being a needy stalker. We just tend to overthink these things because we're better with women than most guys are so we can sometimes be a bit more careful than we need to be. I've been guilty of this myself many times.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top