Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got the number (to an extent). Need Advice!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So look, I don't normally ask for advice but in this situation I think it's needed. I talked to this girl the other day for the first time in years, and I completely forgot to ask for a # because I was in awe at how much she had changed. I have her # in old phone lists, but because I didn't specifically ask her should I still make the call?

She was showing major IOI's with heavy eye contact, mediocre kino.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on boys, don't be shy.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its coming to a point where I'm goign to cut off testicles for ratio of views to replies.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Yea make the call. There can only be benefits.
I second that. You have nothing to lose.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I pretend she gave it to me so I can bust her and open some heavy c/f, or, how do i play it off?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to come off needy and a bit of a stalker, even if she likes you! If there is a chance u could see her in person somewhere "accidently" I would do that instead. But if this girl u prob wont see again unless u ring her, why not, just tell her u still had her number from before and that u two should "catch up". If you are confident during the call and just be yourself, it might not be too much of a problem, and if u aint gonna see her again anyways, u have nothing to loose.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Will you see her again? If so, get her number then.

Do NOT just look her number up off a list or a phone book and call her. Creeps and stalkers do that.

If it's your only option (i.e. you're not gonig to see her again), then yeah, do it. What the hell. :)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I met her at a function from an old organization we were in, and the chance of me seeing her again is close to nothing unless I maigcally see her on the subway, or run into her next year if she's even there. Should I try to ignore how I got the #, or play it off as a joke . "Oh yea, well I'm actually a professiional stalker, I stalk little girls :)"

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she's given you her phone number before, then you can just go ahead and call her.

Just call her up and let her know that you found her phone number somewhere and that you'd like for the two of you to get together to catch up. Simple as that.

It's actually quite hard for women to feel as if you're being a needy stalker. We just tend to overthink these things because we're better with women than most guys are so we can sometimes be a bit more careful than we need to be. I've been guilty of this myself many times.