“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

got the number....but...

dannyjames

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I met this girl thursday evening and chatted with her for a while. very beautiful, down to earth girl. i got her phone number, but one thing she said kinda struck me as odd...she said "yea, here's my number...but just wait a while before you call"

what does that mean? I've never had someone say that before. I'm thinking maybe she just got out of a relationship or something? Or maybe she's just messing with me a bit...trying to get my attention?

Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
I find it somewhat amusing that you're asking us. Let's try to get these kind of answers from the source shall we.
 

dannyjames

New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
hrm...

so you think I should've said "Why should I wait a while?"

I dunno...seems like thats a hard question to sound smooth pulling off.

maybe i should've just said "what's a while?"
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Well, I mean do you really want to waste your time with somebody pulling weird ass secrets right from the beginning.

Why wait a while, what do you mean? If she starts twitching at that point- run. If she gives you a decent answer, well hey she sounds like she has her act together...sounds good...sure you say, I have a busy week ahead of me too, I'll talk to yez later.

And we remove doubt, worry and wonder in less than 3 seconds flat...and we move on about our lives.

Just sayin'
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
If it truly bothers you (You, not the DJ/ego of yours) well, next. But if it doesnt bother you, well go on. If something bothers you, truly bothers you further on, then, NEXT. Quite simple, we all just need to relax.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Obviously, she has guys calling after less than 24 hours.

What I would do is wait a MONTH and hit on other girls in the meantime.

Why? Because, if you call in a day or two, you'll be just like the other panting puppies. If you wait a week or two, you'll have followed her orders (I'm guessing a "while" = about a week). And, you know she won't forget you if she told to wait a while.

BGMan :cool:
 
Top