Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got the number....but...

dannyjames

Reaction score
I met this girl thursday evening and chatted with her for a while. very beautiful, down to earth girl. i got her phone number, but one thing she said kinda struck me as odd...she said "yea, here's my number...but just wait a while before you call"

what does that mean? I've never had someone say that before. I'm thinking maybe she just got out of a relationship or something? Or maybe she's just messing with me a bit...trying to get my attention?

Any ideas?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it somewhat amusing that you're asking us. Let's try to get these kind of answers from the source shall we.

dannyjames

Reaction score
hrm...

so you think I should've said "Why should I wait a while?"

I dunno...seems like thats a hard question to sound smooth pulling off.

maybe i should've just said "what's a while?"

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I mean do you really want to waste your time with somebody pulling weird ass secrets right from the beginning.

Why wait a while, what do you mean? If she starts twitching at that point- run. If she gives you a decent answer, well hey she sounds like she has her act together...sounds good...sure you say, I have a busy week ahead of me too, I'll talk to yez later.

And we remove doubt, worry and wonder in less than 3 seconds flat...and we move on about our lives.

Just sayin'

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it truly bothers you (You, not the DJ/ego of yours) well, next. But if it doesnt bother you, well go on. If something bothers you, truly bothers you further on, then, NEXT. Quite simple, we all just need to relax.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, she has guys calling after less than 24 hours.

What I would do is wait a MONTH and hit on other girls in the meantime.

Why? Because, if you call in a day or two, you'll be just like the other panting puppies. If you wait a week or two, you'll have followed her orders (I'm guessing a "while" = about a week). And, you know she won't forget you if she told to wait a while.

BGMan :cool: