"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

got the #... now what

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
There's a girl in one of my classes at college, she's Nepali, beautiful, I'm sure we have nothing in common but I want to get back in the saddle and I think she would make a good mark. I already know I'm not her type, I swear alot and often forget to shave but basically I'm handsome and tall and strong looking , and think if I apply myself I can get her into bed.

She rides to bus home with me and during our conversation today she mentioned a boyfriend (after several conversations w/ no mention of him) so I just rolled right past it, like I didn't notice or didn't care. I figure she wouldn't even be entertaining a filthy animal like me if she didn't really want that deep down. I asked for the number and she said "You want me to give you my phone number?" like that meant something, and I said "Why the hell not?!," not angrily but just as though she was being ridiculous. So she wrote it down and I dont know what to do next. Where should I take her, what should I do? How should I classify this appointment when I talk with her?

I know she has a boyfriend, so I need a date idea that won't put her guard up and won't make her think I'm putting the moves on her. We live near Washington DC so options are pretty much limitless.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Off the top of my head i'd say something fun would be the way to go.

Bowling, mini-putt, exc.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I dunno man, playing ball on another guy's turf is pretty ****ty. Even if you know you are gonna get her b/c your a damn good dj. There's plenty of guy's out there, and why ruin someone else's good relationship ?
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
In conversation with her she told you she has a boyfriend. Forget her.

She's being friendly while passing bus time with you. Her IL is zero. If you were involved with someone, would you tell the attractive bus chick that you had a girlfriend? Of course not. She brought up her boyfriend because she knows exactly what you're thinking and wants you to take the hint.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
She brought up her boyfriend because she knows exactly what you're thinking and wants you to take the hint.
But then again she isn't from around here so she might not be thinking that at all. I'd say if she gave you her #, go for it...
Here's a sad-but-true fact: it's easier to steal someone else's girl than to keep your own!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
sger

you know, I just read all y'alls post and you're absolutely right. Even re-reading my post I see that I have no real reason to defile their relationship, there's plenty of poon in the sea. I think I'll just make her a friend, keep her around to kill time on the bus.
 
Top