maybe, I think I'm 10 yrs younger than you but 5 yrs older than your wife, iirc from posts. let me watchHere ya go:
You must be too young to recall the good ole days.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
maybe, I think I'm 10 yrs younger than you but 5 yrs older than your wife, iirc from posts. let me watchHere ya go:
You must be too young to recall the good ole days.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
My mind is blown right now. I wonder if my Dad ever did this.That would figure.
She was but sometimes I feel their arguments dragged on and on for too long,Is your mother well behaved? Look, just as with the children it isn't really something I even want to do, but if I don't, who will? It's not a kink. That's a completely different thing. It's a responsibility. For me, the rarer the better. But, every once in a while, when it's been to long, I think she just acts up on purpose...just to see if I'll still do it. Must make her feel safe and loved, I guess.
No she didn’t.. it literally happened randomly idk if it was the alcohol or wat... she told me before tho that she used to fight guysHappened to me stuff like this plenty of times, In my case they wanted to piss me off so I would become more aggressive toward them.
I suggest to avoid this kind of woman in 2020, I dealt with them in the early 10s since there was not this antimale inquisition doctrine yet.
Did she hint or directly asked you to be more violent before the interaction?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You'll hopefully date higher quality women and find that you hopefully won't experience that again.I havent heard from her since aftrr da date...I guess she think I’m to soft I dnt remember doing anything soft other than just getting to kno her and making out
Brrr two red flags, the fact that she fight guys and the fact that she makes a point of talking about it.No she didn’t.. it literally happened randomly idk if it was the alcohol or wat... she told me before tho that she used to fight guys
Balance. "Lynx nkaf". I think what my 10 years has been is a reflection of society. One group is demanding more and giving less. My experiences are a mirror of this.what's a positive memory now?
(tell me to 'fvk off, Lynx-I don't want to remember good wife with money memories')
Members here speak to each others minds.Balance. "Lynx nkaf". I think what my 10 years has been is a reflection of society. One group is demanding more and giving less. My experiences are a mirror of this.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hello,2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out
Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
A very stupid ploy to be dominated. She's inexperienced in kink and playing with fire. Without agreeing on a safe word or any terms she's asking for a traumatic experience.2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out
Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
Lol.2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out
Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.