Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got slapped on second date

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out

Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate fück her and don't contact her again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re about to encounter some of the weirdest fetishes you’ve never dreamed of.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me stuff like this plenty of times, In my case they wanted to piss me off so I would become more aggressive toward them.

I suggest to avoid this kind of woman in 2020, I dealt with them in the early 10s since there was not this antimale inquisition doctrine yet.

Did she hint or directly asked you to be more violent before the interaction?

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
No, you should have put your arm around the back of her neck and squeezed it a bit, then put your face right next to her cheek and said in a menacing tone:
what the fvck are you doing b1tch?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
this has happened to me before but I upset a girl (she was crying because I walked off on her on the dance floor) and she told her friend that I'm the guy who upset her. I went and sat with them after and her friend asked me if she can slap me for making her cry. I said yeah go ahead and she slapped me quite hard multiple times. Got both the girls laughing and ending up giving the girl I made cry and lift home after the bar shut.

its just a bit of playful fun. Had a lot of girls grab my face though and look at me even girls do it in front of their boyfriends. My mate was looking at a girl weirdly after when a girl did this to me.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sign of disrespect whether intention was playful

warn her once with a serious body language

hard next her if she does it again

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
sign of disrespect whether intention was playful

warn her once with a serious body language

hard next her if she does it again
Well this is the natural law of karma. Maybe the guy disrespected her in a subtle way and this is what he got. It's either going to turn into a war or someone shows compassion and its a love affair.

With me and the girls touching me in front of their boyfriends the girl was annoyed with her boyfriend. Now he's probably annoyed with me and i've got to break the cycle by not looking at her. Had guys in clubs just randomly come up to me and say thanks after i was talking to their girlfriend and explain to me that shes drunk and he is appreciated that i didn't esculate violence on him since he said i'm a big dude and hit on his girlfriend any further when she was clearly interested in me.

i think the idea of relationships is wack jealously and all that but its a natural response with some people if they ain't breathing correctly.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with your assessment, but she's trouble. Not worth getting locked up over. Spank her ass, but don't slap her face(could easily go sideways).

Make damned sure she knows N E V E R to do that to you E V E R again. That's completely unacceptable. If she feared you, she wouldn't do that. I'm guessing she thinks you're very vanilla, and wants to see if she can coax you into playing rough.

Civilized men are conditioned from childhood to appear as unthreatening as eunuchs, and it strips them of their natural element of danger. You should keep your primal savage under control, but close enough to the surface that you always seem a little dangerous. Let the predator flash in your eyes, be heard in the tone of your voice, and show himself in your prowl.

Making people feel safe around you BECAUSE you're a dangerous man is preferable to making everyone feel safe FROM you, because you've been emasculated.

[buddy of mine did hard time because he couldn't stay away from those girls who liked to play rough, and got himself manipulated into a domestic violence charge, on more than one occasion]
How did he get a domestic violence charge? and on multiple occasions.

He shouldn't say nothing to the police even if he's innocent. Lawyers and ex good cops will tell you that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your assessment, but she's trouble. Not worth getting locked up over. Spank her ass, but don't slap her face(could easily go sideways).

Make damned sure she knows N E V E R to do that to you E V E R again. That's completely unacceptable. If she feared you, she wouldn't do that. I'm guessing she thinks you're very vanilla, and wants to see if she can coax you into playing rough.

Civilized men are conditioned from childhood to appear as unthreatening as eunuchs, and it strips them of their natural element of danger. You should keep your primal savage under control, but close enough to the surface that you always seem a little dangerous. Let the predator flash in your eyes, be heard in the tone of your voice, and show himself in your prowl.

Making people feel safe around you BECAUSE you're a dangerous man is preferable to making everyone feel safe FROM you, because you've been emasculated.

[buddy of mine did hard time because he couldn't stay away from those girls who liked to play rough, and got himself manipulated into a domestic violence charge, on more than one occasion]
You do know they can trigger you to "yell" and in many states that's considered an "assault". She can also hit you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who lost his own home to a chick he let move in. She called in a domestic violence complaint, got him arrested, and got a restraining order against him, before he made bail, listing his house as her permanent address; so, he wasn't even allowed to go back to his own house, and she's living in his debt-free house, rent-free.
Imagine if it was all planned from the get-go?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Make damned sure she knows N E V E R to do that to you EVER.

You should keep your primal savage under control, but close enough to the surface that you always seem a little dangerous. Let the predator flash in your eyes, be heard in the tone of your voice, and show himself in your prowl.

this is excellent advice, listen to this man

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never yell at women and children. Always remain as calm as the eye of a hurricane. I don't fight with children, and I don't fight with women.
Do you think people think "well I'm going to yell at them and they'll get itt"? No. Usually it's a result of being violated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never yell at women and children. Always remain as calm as the eye of a hurricane. I don't fight with children, and I don't fight with women.
So you won't yell at or whoop your own child if it's required? Usually us parents do this if they could've gotten themselves seriously hurt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out

Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
In Amererica it was done because she probably thought she could get away with it. It backs you up a bit as it violates you. There will be more.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She was challenging you to a duel.