Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got slapped on second date

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Is your mother well behaved? Look, just as with the children it isn't really something I even want to do, but if I don't, who will? It's not a kink. That's a completely different thing. It's a responsibility. For me, the rarer the better. But, every once in a while, when it's been to long, I think she just acts up on purpose...just to see if I'll still do it. Must make her feel safe and loved, I guess.
She was but sometimes I feel their arguments dragged on and on for too long,
We had the talk, the three of us one time in a coffee shop, and I asked them about the meaningless arguments they used to have and why now(back then) they don't argue anymore, it seemed just past their 30th anniversary they stopped.

It was a phase, I was told. lmfao

They were surprisingly very affectionate the whole time but it did seem my mother's voice had more airtime than his. Spanking might have ended arguments sooner but they never did any violence. Not even slamming doors or anything.
If the spanking happened it would have been in private(not k ink, like you say)

Do I have the gumption to ask her?
Ya, I'm going to ask her next time I see her in person, lol.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me stuff like this plenty of times, In my case they wanted to piss me off so I would become more aggressive toward them.

I suggest to avoid this kind of woman in 2020, I dealt with them in the early 10s since there was not this antimale inquisition doctrine yet.

Did she hint or directly asked you to be more violent before the interaction?
No she didn’t.. it literally happened randomly idk if it was the alcohol or wat... she told me before tho that she used to fight guys

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent heard from her since aftrr da date...I guess she think I’m to soft I dnt remember doing anything soft other than just getting to kno her and making out

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I havent heard from her since aftrr da date...I guess she think I’m to soft I dnt remember doing anything soft other than just getting to kno her and making out
You'll hopefully date higher quality women and find that you hopefully won't experience that again.
Put a blocking arm up next time anyone attempts to hit you. Practice how. Youtube has videos on blocking moves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she didn’t.. it literally happened randomly idk if it was the alcohol or wat... she told me before tho that she used to fight guys
Brrr two red flags, the fact that she fight guys and the fact that she makes a point of talking about it.

She is not anything you can afford in the first world.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what age and country this was in and what her nationality was?
I know it's still unacceptable regardless but I have seen some women from some countries that were daring like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's a positive memory now?

(tell me to 'fvk off, Lynx-I don't want to remember good wife with money memories')
Balance. "Lynx nkaf". I think what my 10 years has been is a reflection of society. One group is demanding more and giving less. My experiences are a mirror of this.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out

Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
Hello,
I have never been slapped, but I had a girl who will mess with my fingers nails. She will try to pull and peel the skin overlaping my nails and pull the skin back at the base of nail. My believe was she wanted to piss me off. She was a shyt tester. I am not sure about wanting me to tap her harder and faster.
I remained nochalamnt. My guess is if she wants to marry you, she needs to know if your an abuse partner and will mistreat her.
Do not counter attack, do not strike back, do not put your hands on her.
I fvcked my gf in the azz in return.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date from hinge app .. we was doing take out at a bar and we got outside to a park. We were kissing and touching each other and I could tell she has high interest. Then after making out she slapped me randomly... not too hard not too soft.. I played it off like “oh your violent aren’t you don’t let me beat you up” then we continue talking and making out

Was this a **** test...should I have done something else? Did she do it cause she sees me as beta and wants to dominate???
A very stupid ploy to be dominated. She's inexperienced in kink and playing with fire. Without agreeing on a safe word or any terms she's asking for a traumatic experience.

She was bored and wanted to see how you'd react. I would have spit in her face and wiped it around with my hand to see how she responds. Not out of anger, but to flip the script and assert dominance. If she's turned on I'd ask her if she knows about the stoplight method and play with her. If she'd respond with irritation or violence I'd dip. I only play with willing subs.

@ShePays spanking to 'get their attention' can easily go too far, but I know where you're coming from. Unfortunately fear is not a healthy motivator. what scenario calls for spanking your wife?

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few guys already mentioned it.. this is a girl who likes to be dominated. Slapping, hair pulling, candle wax, ropes.. all that kinky sh!t. Girls like this can be fun, but I wouldn't wife or GF. I would only proceed if you know what you're doing. She probably has some inner psychological issues, assuming this came out of nowhere. If you were talking a big game and acting overly alpha, it MAY be a sh!t test, but I think she just wants you to rough her up a bit.

Don't catch a domestic violence charge OP lol.. there is an art to this.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Lol.
This is hilarious

The only response you can make from it as a man is to be pretty shocked and enlightenment urself about the fact girls are also crazy as fck and no reason to put them on the pedestal

The good thing u can take out of it is that women both attracted to u sexually and trust u

Trust is a serious thing when it comes to women
"You kinda get it but not all"

She wants to be punished

Be amused, make her feel creepy
Tell her that shes dirty
Pull her up (if u able)
Grab her hair, tits ass whatever
Be aggressive
And then if you dont like this kind of behavior push her away
Make her respect you and chase u, dnt play her frame

Last edited: