"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Got played badly

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Well for the past month and a half I've been talking to a girl who I've known for a little over a year. I've always liked her and she finally said she has feelings for me(so she said), the problem was, she has a boyfriend of 2 years.


I let it go on for way too long... but yesterday I finally told her it was me or him, that was it. She says ok, she's going to break up with him. I'm like ok great. Well I talk to her today and ask her how it went and she says she's happy where she is right now, and she's been lying to me just to keep me talking to her.

I end up yelling at her for 30-45 minutes, I make her cry and she says she's sorry about 20 times. I told her she can't be forgiven for something like this, which makes her cry even harder.

It was beautifully played on her part... she had me completely fooled. Question is... what should I do? Should I push it further? I have a serious case of one-itis, and I'm not really looking to get rid of it. :(

Thanks guys.

*edit*

Let me add that we've given each other massages and stayed up "all night talking" :rolleyes: , and she called me while I was on vacation with my family "just to hear my voice".

But what truly pisses me off is the fact that I know she's out right now fvcking her boyfriend who is a complete douchebag.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Forget the slut. She used you and played you, that should be enough reason to get over her and past her. So what if she cried, she made a big mistake trying to fvck with you, and now she'll pay for it.
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Loved the part how you made her cry...

Thumbs up for that one.

--iMat
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
fvcking *****.

don't feel bad for a second that you made her cry. she earned it. You think she would have felt bad if you hadn't said anything?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
And think how she's treated her current boyfriend, lying behind his back.

She could easily do that to you.

Is that something you want in your life?

I say: HELL NO
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Sad to see stuff like this happen everywhere in the world. It happened to me. I know pretty much exactly how you feel.

Infact, I started reading on the DJ Bible right after the incident. (Which is a good thing)

Now we see each other at the mall crossing paths, I can see she envies me when she sees me surrounded by 5 or 6 amazing girls.

So take my advice, drop the hoe and play hard.

You see, if you play, you can't really lose. You can get knocked down, but you can still get up.

The only way you can lose is if you stay down

"I have a serious case of one-itis, and I'm not really looking to get rid of it.

^ This is how you can lose. Change the attitude. Best of luck. I know you can do it.
 
Top