"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

got played bad. how to get out of it?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Well, I screwed up. For two months I’ve been getting played by an attention wh0re. She has blatantly lied to my face multiple times among doing other things. I’m not going to bore you with the long details because I know how to use the search button and this problem isn’t exactly new.

She was basically an amalgam of the girls in these two posts :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=65839

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=42733&highlight=drunk+workout

with a dash of compulsive liar added in for effect.

So the question is what to do now? I know she’s trash but unfortunately my college has a student population that could probably fit in a telephone booth so I need to protect my reputation. Also, due to the registrar being useless she will be sharing two classes with me for the next 3 years.

The object of the game for me now is to cut my losses. Make it look like I wasn’t fooled (or at least will no longer be fooled) so that I don’t go down as yet another of her groupies. Also, it would be nice if I could turn the tables on her and be the guy that she wants but wont give her any attention. If that wasn’t already too much to ask, making her admit the real reason for her constant lying would be nice too.

Basically, I would like some sort of closure. As is now, every time I speak to her I just get pissed off at myself for being played and at her for being manipulative. I cant avoid her and I cant just start screaming at her (though Id love to).

Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
be nice to her but quit showing her attention. that will bug her more. i have girl im messing with right now that likes to float between me and some other guy and thats what I do. I ignore her then talk to her, ignore her then talk to her. That way she knows that I'm not waiting on her and I can mess with other girls as well

b
 

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I just ended a fling with an AW. My situation is kind of like yours, I have to work with her. Besides good morning, I totally ignore her, which of course she doesn't like. There are alot of women where I work and I get alot of attention from them. So, I ignore the AW and give lots of attention to all of the other women; which means the AW is having to work hard for what little attention she is getting while I am around.

If I were you I would be as outgoing as possible around her, while ignoring her completely. AW's want attention from anyone and everyone, guys or girls, so if you are the center of attention, you will in a sense be messing with her game.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
no, it's not completely her fault. it is YOURS for giving her this attention. sometimes i think attention h0s are really attention pimps and you're the attention h0.
 
Top