Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got played bad. how to get out of it?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I screwed up. For two months I’ve been getting played by an attention wh0re. She has blatantly lied to my face multiple times among doing other things. I’m not going to bore you with the long details because I know how to use the search button and this problem isn’t exactly new.

She was basically an amalgam of the girls in these two posts :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=65839

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=42733&highlight=drunk+workout

with a dash of compulsive liar added in for effect.

So the question is what to do now? I know she’s trash but unfortunately my college has a student population that could probably fit in a telephone booth so I need to protect my reputation. Also, due to the registrar being useless she will be sharing two classes with me for the next 3 years.

The object of the game for me now is to cut my losses. Make it look like I wasn’t fooled (or at least will no longer be fooled) so that I don’t go down as yet another of her groupies. Also, it would be nice if I could turn the tables on her and be the guy that she wants but wont give her any attention. If that wasn’t already too much to ask, making her admit the real reason for her constant lying would be nice too.

Basically, I would like some sort of closure. As is now, every time I speak to her I just get pissed off at myself for being played and at her for being manipulative. I cant avoid her and I cant just start screaming at her (though Id love to).

Any thoughts?

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
be nice to her but quit showing her attention. that will bug her more. i have girl im messing with right now that likes to float between me and some other guy and thats what I do. I ignore her then talk to her, ignore her then talk to her. That way she knows that I'm not waiting on her and I can mess with other girls as well

b

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ended a fling with an AW. My situation is kind of like yours, I have to work with her. Besides good morning, I totally ignore her, which of course she doesn't like. There are alot of women where I work and I get alot of attention from them. So, I ignore the AW and give lots of attention to all of the other women; which means the AW is having to work hard for what little attention she is getting while I am around.

If I were you I would be as outgoing as possible around her, while ignoring her completely. AW's want attention from anyone and everyone, guys or girls, so if you are the center of attention, you will in a sense be messing with her game.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, it's not completely her fault. it is YOURS for giving her this attention. sometimes i think attention h0s are really attention pimps and you're the attention h0.