"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Got numbers NOW, going away for Christmas, how will she remember me when I RETURN?

D97

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I've never had to deal with this before.

This week I got 3 numbers. I'm off on holiday to another country in a couple of days, then have exams when I return.

I won't be able to ask for any dates for about a month. A month!

So what should I do?

I had an idea to ring them near Christmas, just wish them a "Merry Christmas!", but even typing it makes me feel it's completely AFC.

How can I get them to remember me?

Phone call in between? Text messages? (which I really hate to use). What?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

D97

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
No, they don't.

Come on lads, let's have some ideas!
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Send them a postcard from your trip... I've done that with girls I'm stringing along - it makes them feel 'special'... One girl actually has a collection of the places I've sent her cards from. Works like a charm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
I do not like texting messages but GIRLS do :D
So keep them excited with SMS. Drop a funny line once in a while.
 
Top