"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Got Married After Following My Own Advice

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I fully agree, it just has to be admitted for the benefit of the younger ones.
I absolutely agree. While I have no issue admitting (and have before) that I have received some great advise from guys on this forum who were far younger than me.. I also firmly believe that many younger guys jump on replies to posts and thinking a certain way without the experience that only we older guys could have. I'm not talking experience as in "more lays", I'm talking experience as in psychology and dealing with women as human beings. Knowing how they think and navigating that to our benefit. Slaying 100 women between ages 18 & 27 won't get you this experience. It's an "older guy" thing that extends far, far past that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
Firstly, I second what @Bokanovsky said in post #22

My wife is 49 and I am 48. She's 5'6, 130lbs. Blonde. Looks maybe 35.
Secondly, this doesn't make any sense...how can a woman who has been through CC, rough life that lead her living in a homeless shelter, drinking, end up looking 14 yrs younger? Is that a secret fountain of youth? o_O
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Firstly, I second what @Bokanovsky said in post #22


Secondly, this doesn't make any sense...how can a woman who has been through CC, rough life that lead her living in a homeless shelter, drinking, end up looking 14 yrs younger? Is that a secret fountain of youth? o_O
Yes, I think so;)
 
Top