Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got Married After Following My Own Advice

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's great to see more and more people here accepting marriage as a real possibility, being a player well into old age isn't sustainable nor is it optimal.

Marriage does pose a significant risk to men but so does everything else in life, we can't put our heads in the sand and pretend all the troubles of the world don't exist.

I hope your marriage goes well OP, people like you are what inspire me to settle down.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to see more and more people here accepting marriage as a real possibility, being a player well into old age isn't sustainable nor is it optimal.

Marriage does pose a significant risk to men but so does everything else in life, we can't put our heads in the sand and pretend all the troubles of the world don't exist.

I hope your marriage goes well OP, people like you are what inspire me to settle down.

Instead of a marriage, it's possible to do serial monogamy forever. Option 6.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I fully agree, it just has to be admitted for the benefit of the younger ones.
I absolutely agree. While I have no issue admitting (and have before) that I have received some great advise from guys on this forum who were far younger than me.. I also firmly believe that many younger guys jump on replies to posts and thinking a certain way without the experience that only we older guys could have. I'm not talking experience as in "more lays", I'm talking experience as in psychology and dealing with women as human beings. Knowing how they think and navigating that to our benefit. Slaying 100 women between ages 18 & 27 won't get you this experience. It's an "older guy" thing that extends far, far past that.

Read for FREE!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I second what @Bokanovsky said in post #22

My wife is 49 and I am 48. She's 5'6, 130lbs. Blonde. Looks maybe 35.
Secondly, this doesn't make any sense...how can a woman who has been through CC, rough life that lead her living in a homeless shelter, drinking, end up looking 14 yrs younger? Is that a secret fountain of youth? o_O

logicallefty

Reaction score
Firstly, I second what @Bokanovsky said in post #22

Secondly, this doesn't make any sense...how can a woman who has been through CC, rough life that lead her living in a homeless shelter, drinking, end up looking 14 yrs younger? Is that a secret fountain of youth? o_O
Yes, I think so;)