Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got in a fight

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 125 lbs of me got into a fight with a 240 lber. This fat ass ****s with everyone. So I was asking someone something, and he came from behind and slapped me hard in the back. I knew it was him, so I ignored it. He did it again, and I punched him right in the chest. ****er kept following me as I walked backwards, pushing me until the teachers got involved. Went to the office. Kid is probably toast. I got a 3.82 GPA and never been in trouble. He's a bad student and has been in fights before and he weights at least 110 lbs more than I do.

I got to go to the office tomorrow. I could be ****ed and not go to homecoming, fail my AP Bio test for the day, and get a suspension on my college application.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question. If your current "girlfriend" doesn't like that you talk to other girls, then that could be a sign of jealousy or insecurity. If you want to keep the relationship going, I recommend communicating to her that you are just a social person, and by talking to a girl you are not necessary "hitting" on her. If she still doesn't like that, then I suggest she is just trying to control you and has issues of her own, and the next step of action is up to you. Anyway, good luck with everything!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Why did he slap you in the back?
He's a typical ****head that does that. You know the type. It's like ****blocking. He knows he's bigger than everyone else, so he does it to everyone else.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends would slap hello or slap me good job heh... you don't have to randomly lash on him though... be like "what? you miss a meal or something?"

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends would slap hello or slap me good job heh... you don't have to randomly lash on him though... be like "what? you miss a meal or something?"
Were you there to witness the hard slap? :rolleyes: I didn't ask for you to judge the situation. I was hoping someone could give me advice in how not to get suspended.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I've only been hard slapped by a girl, because I want running too fast haha... anyway you won't get suspended if you tell your story right.. work on your story, making yourself seem like the victim and the other kid like some abusive stalker.
Gotta talk this one out.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I've only been hard slapped by a girl, because I want running too fast haha... anyway you won't get suspended if you tell your story right.. work on your story, making yourself seem like the victim and the other kid like some abusive stalker.
Gotta talk this one out.
Thanks. I really think walking into that room, I own the kid. Just the fact that I'm skinny as **** is enough reason to take my side.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol np. try dressing up for the appointment, a tie would be a nice touch ;)

thephilosopher9

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, how not to get suspended. You are pretty much going to get suspended. Try to say that he was bullying you first. Consecutively. If he has a history, its easier for self defense. Also tell them how you tried to talk your way out of it. Tell them. Or else your screwed.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a fight? He slapped you so you hit him once, attempted to skitter away and he pushed you? And you're going to get suspended for that? I'm still not following, how is that a fight?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was ignoring the first slap. Should have told him to piss off.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fake cry but first say yoiu know what you did was wrong and you'll never do it again before you finish the sentence fake cry trust me it'll work

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suck it up man, its only a suspension.

Try to meet up with him out of school, and plant a four knuckled bomb on his chin.

Don't sweat it too much, you'll look back and laugh at yourself for the suspensions... On that note, I've been suspended 3 times.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I had the same thing happen freshman year. He pushed me down face first and I chased his ass through campus. he eventually tripped and I got on top of him and punched him in the face like 4 or 5 times. i got pulled off by campus security and was taken to the "office". i heard him crying on the way there. ya he had a good 100pnds on me lol. now were pretty good friends and noone will fight me coz i fought him where everyone could see. lol

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad advice. How do you come up with this stuff anyway? very enlightening.

Your advice is only great if you wanna get your ass beat. Obviously this guy is very insecure when he feels he has to be a prick to others, yet hitting him right where probably his weakest part is you think will have him lay off? No, you will only get him more aggressive.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the suspension goes all you gotta to is tell the story exactly how it went.

He was picking on you while you ignored him, then when he continued harassing you, you punched him back for self defense. SELF DEFENSE is your excuse on this one.

Depending on the person in charge very unlikely you will get a suspension for self defense.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ers like that just aren't worth it man. I know it's hard, but ignore the hell out of this guy. Apparently you guys have already been having problems, so this probably isn't the first time. In that case, you should've gone and told the office. You didn't have to hit the guy back, you could've just laughed it off and kept walking. You gave into the guy, did what he wanted you to do, react. You didn't have to punch the guy back the second time, I know it's hard man, but you can't let these ****ers get to you because if you do, it will ultimately lead to you paying the consequences. Dudes f*cking AMOG me all the time, but I don't do sh*t because I know they're not worth it and I'm better than that. People here will tell you you were right for kicking fighting him, standing up for yourself, blah blah blah, but all the consequences could've been avoided if you just didn't let him get to you and walked away. This is a typical High School fight, getting in a fight over stupid sh*t that doesn't even matter. If you're going to fight someone, atleast have a reason.

He was picking on you while you ignored him, then when he continued harassing you, you punched him back for self defense. SELF DEFENSE is your excuse on this one.
Take it from a guy who's been in this situation before, they don't give a f*ck about self defense. You might as well just run when the guy hits you, because if you hit the guy, even in self defense, you'll get the same consequences for if you were actually fighting the guy.