Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her number, but is she interested?

black_falcon

Reaction score
Got a number while I was mountain biking, she was also riding the trails and we started chatting. This was 2 weeks ago.

Texted when I got home and she was excited to hear from me. We had several rolling text conversations over the next several days. She always responds instantly. Sends lots of selfies. Divorced but no kids. Guessing around 30. Claims she doesn't have ANY social media but I'm 50/50 on whether I believe that. After a few days of texting I invited her to ride last weekend but was met with "I don't get weekends off.." with no counter offer, however the texting continued..

So here's the deal, she seems eager enough over text and responds promptly, however I've been the one to initiate all but once. Decided to see if she would reach out to me and it's been about six days of silence now. Figure I'll throw out one more offer then call it good if she doesn't accept or offer an alternative..

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got her number..... CHECK.
She answered......... CHECK.
Won't meet up....... Flush.

Onto the next one. Don't waste anymore time thinking about her.
I've had soooo many of these...pretty sad

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be persistent a little bit and invite her to do something other than bike. Are you trying to be her friend or do you want to fvck her?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had soooo many of these...pretty sad
We all have more of these then we would like. The more you try, the more it happens. You can not let it bother you.... just pretend she just came out and told you she isn't interested... because really that is what she is saying.

It's better to learn this sooner rather than later. Some chicks will say no, then reschedule... than cancel and reschedule... only to cancel again. Don't let women do this to you either. She gets one shot to reschedule.... if she flakes out then she is done. Too many available women in the world to waste time with this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm impressed you got her number on a trail while mountain biking. Over the years, I've done approaches on walking and hiking paths, so I'm familiar with path pickup. It's not easy.

Everything post path pickup has been less than ideal. The first text message was sent too quickly. There has been too much text conversation. No invitation for something else besides bike riding has happened.

You need to pull back for at least a few days. It's likely this is a number going nowhere. A lot of phone numbers go nowhere even with ideal calling/texting technique so it's not unusual.

Her interest level seems mediocre at best. Maybe with a good offer you'd get her to do something but I'm not sensing a lot of good is coming from this interaction.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a number while I was mountain biking, she was also riding the trails and we started chatting. This was 2 weeks ago.

Texted when I got home and she was excited to hear from me. We had several rolling text conversations over the next several days. She always responds instantly. Sends lots of selfies. Divorced but no kids. Guessing around 30. Claims she doesn't have ANY social media but I'm 50/50 on whether I believe that. After a few days of texting I invited her to ride last weekend but was met with "I don't get weekends off.." with no counter offer, however the texting continued..

So here's the deal, she seems eager enough over text and responds promptly, however I've been the one to initiate all but once. Decided to see if she would reach out to me and it's been about six days of silence now. Figure I'll throw out one more offer then call it good if she doesn't accept or offer an alternative..
Hey (girls name) lets do drinks thursday night. I"ll pick you up at 7.

Yes=she interested

Can't because of blah blah blah = next.

she already laid the foundation for you not asking her out on the weekends by saying she doesn't get weekends off. If she says no to making plans during the week then you know she wants you to be her next orbiter

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey (girls name) lets do drinks thursday night. I"ll pick you up at 7.

Yes=she interested

Can't because of blah blah blah = next.

she already laid the foundation for you not asking her out on the weekends by saying she doesn't get weekends off. If she says no to making plans during the week then you know she wants you to be her next orbiter
Right - if she is showing as high an interest as OP claims I wouldn't write her off JUST because she didn't counter. I would hit her up one last time and ask for a week-day date as @dude99 suggests. If she says anything other than "yes" at that point then just move on.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, this is a classic attention whoare.

She has all day to chit chat but doesn't want to meet up. Plus she's lying and bulshiittting you about her social media and weekends.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a classic attention whoare.

She has all day to chit chat but doesn't want to meet up. Plus she's lying and bulshiittting you about her social media and weekends.
Once i asked a girl what she is doing today

She said "nothing"

I asked if she wanted to hang out

She said "sorry I'm busy"

You can't make this stuff up

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only indicator of interest is compliance.

Not words. Not letters. Not huge paragraph texts. Not proclaimations of love.

Make a plan. Ask her out. Tell her to wear a nice bra. Quit wasting your time. Take action..

Pull or step aside.