“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Got dumped via e-mail

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
So Pooki-wooki....what is your advice out of interest? Enlighten us!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Location
paradise
I wouldn't bother to reply. I mean what's the point and she will in her head turn around whatever it is you say and think to herself.. well, he just had the hots for me..LOL! I don't think so!!!!

And wanting to be a stripper for the summer? THat is too funny.... I mean come on. That is hysterical. Thank god it didn't go further. You deserve better and if I were you, I would laugh the whole thing off. Sounds like she should be on Jerry Springer and not down your pants.

"I want to be a stripper for the summer" LIke being a stripper is a viable summer internship." I am sorry but that cracks me up!

GOod luck. As far as I can tell you are at least an 8 and plenty of other girls who want jobs at the mall this summer to hit on.

Good luck..
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Mahon move on. Summer is right around the corner here GIDDYAP.
 
Top