Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got dumped via e-mail

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl from the city with a dating service and we went out twice. She was about a 6 with a nice body...but it was not a girl i think I would take seriously because she said she was divorced and said she wanted to be a stripper over the summer. She did not return my last phone call, but e-mailed me today saying thanks for everything but that she is now seeing someone exclusively. She admitted that she was a chicken for not telling me over the phone. I am not really upset... I mean of course rejection hurts. I was not head over heels about her and probably just wanted to get down her pants more than anything. Do you think I should e-mail her back?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E-mailing back is a good form of closure. Just get your own little ****y and funny response back and let her know it doesn't phase you.

These girls online normally have tons of guys after them, it is tough. I have had the same thing happen. They are already dating one guy online, but they'll go out with you a few times too and see if you have more money or more of something else that they want. Then they tell you they are seeing someone seriously.

Fvck her

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats messed up...does'nt sound like a quality girl anyway. She saved you some trouble in the long run man. Dont sweat it

-Good luck

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the sense he really needs closure (2 dates max, right?) I wouldn't bother. Delete her e-mail address, cross out her phone number and don't reply to anything she might send you in 2 months. Probably won't happen, though.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses gents. I already deleted her cell number out of my phone and my sister said not to e-mail her back. Oh well, there is a winner and loser everytime....NEXT!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her an e-mail that says:

"I'm sorry... were you the blonde with the big t1ts, the brunette with the great ass, or that crazy b1tch who liked to be spanked and slapped around? I have trouble keeping track sometimes."

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd e-mail her back and be real nonchalant about it... "no problem with the e-mail, don't feel bad, we only had two dates.. it's not like were were exclusive with each other. Hope all works out for you, take care."

And then delete it. It will drive her crazy and since you really don't care.. why not drive her a little crazy. She'll be wondering how it was that you could not be phased by her "dumping" you and will start to question herself and if she made the right choice, etc.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything on e-mail in the DJ Bible?

Just wondering if the DJ Bible has something on e-mailing dates/girlfriends, etc.

The gal I'm interested in now cooresponds with me by e-mail and it's very hit and miss. Yeah, we phone, but e-mail tends to work better. Sometimes I feel AFCish with some of the sh-t I send, while other times my jokes fall flat. Not sure if it's a good way to go. I do know that when I'm long-winded, that's not good, and I get better responses with the short, quick e-mails.

Any suggestions"?

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would reply
"Sorry it didn't work out between us. Good luck in your new relationship."
That's it. Nothing else.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, why even reply? Silence is a powerful form of communication and sends all kinds of messages (subject to interpretation). At the simplest, it says, " You don't care and don't give a sh!t."

Remember: When you come across as someone who does not need someone to have fun (i.e., independent) you become very attractive and challenging! The earlier strategy relies on this premise.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Tesque's advice. Don't email her back. There's nothing left to say.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are already dating one guy online, but they'll go out with you a few times too and see if you have more money or more of something else that they want. Then they tell you they are seeing someone seriously.
This is right man...I actually met a super hot chyck online- I think this was her mentality though...when I didn't pay for her the second time out because she was acting rude-- it was hard to get to her from then on.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pooki
Gynecology Enthusiast,

try coming up with some original replies.
How's this?

Homo Pie

Ingredients:

1 Pooki

Bake in 450 degree oven until crispy. Smear in excrement, serve to trolls.

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
Gynecology Enthusiast,

you're just so funny. You were better off saying nothing than making such a lame comeback.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed don't email her back, and here's why:

Every minute you spend on a lost cause like this one is a minute wasted. All your free time should be consumed pursuing your interests, which should be many and varied. In the time it takes to send that email you could approach a hot chick and ask for her phone number, or work on that cure for cancer, or whatever your thing is. Bottom line: She's not worth even a minute of your time.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree...

I thought that Gynecology Enthusiast's reply was very funny- far from lame.