Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got drunk yesterday and have a workout schedule for today. what to do?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was crazy. I got REAL drunk (fvck you vodka) and passed out.

Today I woke up as usual when I drink too much... feeling OK, but a little dizzy.

I know, I know, bad move. I have a workout schedule for today. MAN I feel bad... I don't want to miss it. But I don't think it would be a neat move to workout with weights while still dizzy.

Man I HATE when I drink too much :(

Opinions?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't work out, it'll stall your progress even more than the drinking did. don't get drunk man, it undos the good work you've done.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
don't work out, it'll stall your progress even more than the drinking did. don't get drunk man, it undos the good work you've done.
Hey Warboss! Man, you have no IDEA how much I am hating myself for this now. Completely pointless. I was having AWESOME progress on my fitness schedule, including the cardio, which I used to skip so much. Then I had this awesome(...) idea: get all fvcked up... cr@p, what an idiot idea. :(

I had weight lifting today and cardio tomorrow. Should I skip both, keep eating huge, and wait for monday? Or do you have a better idea?

Drinking is definitely out of question from now on. :cry:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stick to your usual eating but skip the weights. maybe some cardio in the p.m. if you feel better by then. see how you go.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't drink often, and when I do drink, I drink just as I would if it was juice or something. A few here or there, no shots, no straight stuff, no pounding. Just social drinking, and only if it tastes good.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I'm a beer drinker. They hit you slow so it's easier to stop at a buzz. That and I like the taste of beer :)

trajhenkhet02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey its ok to miss a workout once in awhile. Just don't make it a regular thing. Your body shouldn't be too off.