Got college girls number what now?

Fighter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I just moved into the college dorms and met this really cute girl at an event yesterday. Honestly though I have no idea where to go from this point. We talked for about 15 mins, I got her number, and eventually we ran out of things to say. She ended up leaving with another girl she met. Thing is, I can get numbers but I have trouble doing anything with the number so it ends up becoming useless. And on top of that, I'm in a new and unknown environment adjusting to college life, so I have absolutely no clue what to say if I call or text her. Any advice on what to do? Thanks!

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea ask her out right away to your room her room just don't wait because your wasting time you could be getting other numbers. She's just a pretty girl detach your feelings to you see how she really is good luck.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the man, it's your job to find something fun to do, act like you were going to do it already, and ask her to tag along.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the thought of her was not disturbing your internal universe.

What would you like to do this Saturday? Then, doing that thing, bring her along.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) DO NOT try to build rapport through the phone. Even if she wants to, leave it for when you two are together. Do not let her know of your hobbies, interests etc. Let the air of mystery build in her own mind. If she wants to message, either turn it flirty, change the topic or plan a means of getting you two spending time together. Less tele-communicative contact is best. Don't be afraid to draw everything out and keep her chasing. If she has any interest in you, she will chase.

2) Ask her out as soon as possible. Her IL is probably at the highest point at the moment and if you can pick it out whether she is interested or not or if you are up for the challenge, do it. You have to make your intentions clear. No, nice guy beating around the bush.

3) Kino, go in for the kiss or get her into bed. In doing so, you let her do the reasoning as to why she is with you not you chasing her. From my observations of my friends, it's those guys who have done this that have bled out a healthy relationship with said girl rather than spending eons chatting and doing nothing and only to realise she has gone back to her ex or someone more exciting.

4) Don't take whatever she says seriously. Words and actions are two different things. She can be aloof messaging but treat you like a crazed fan when she sees you or she can sound like the sweetest chick in messages but treat you like a rock if you bump into her.

Good luck my friend. Learn from my mistakes and make the most of your opportunities!