Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got caught on bumble by my girl

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

Anyway. As title states, just got this text while at work on lunch break.

3290D374-2EAD-42E2-85AE-7269849A41DE.jpeg

I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. Embrace the question next time and say Yes, you are on Bumble. Own yourself and never apologize for anything.

You should obscure the chick's name on the screenshot though. Internet etiquette.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

View attachment 3063

I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.
Incoming endless explication and argumentation with her.
Does that time wasting feel like its worth it?
Personaly i cant stand that ****, i would cut it short with a break up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Since you matched her friend, start smashing her instead.

Seriously- past experience has taught me that if you dont make a big deal out of it, it wont be a big deal.

Apologizing, trying to save yourself in the relationship, etc., only causes the shift in power. Act as if it didnt happen. And if she continues to make a big deal out of it, apply S&D.

I think your response to matching with her long ago is just fine. Move on as if nothing happened.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing.

Yeah, she definitely didn’t buy it but who cares? It’s not you two are married anyway.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I try to make amends?
Never ever compromise with a woman, even if you fvcked up you're the one who's right, otherwise she begins to lose respect towards you and it's like she begins to subjugate, and you enter in her frame, especially in these case that she's probably hit the wall or she's hitting the wall and wants to settle down. She's in your frame, if not get back to spin plates in the case you dropped'em.
And by the way that's a good dose of anxiety there

Then again if she doesn't open her legs, NEXT

And also maybe she wants to frame you or/and **** testing

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to, Say it wasn't you, by shaggy boombastic.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you should have been honest. Especially if you don't even live with this chic. You could of had it all if you would have stayed non exclusive.
Lol, she stays with me a lot we basically live together 3/4 days a week. Which I do like, some to cook and clean, do stuff with. But the down side is clingyness and not being my own man, especially with a girl I see no future with.

I haven’t and won’t apologise for anything, I’ve left her on “Ok” and will go about my business.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, she stays with me a lot we basically live together 3/4 days a week. Which I do like, some to cook and clean, do stuff with. But the down side is clingyness and not being my own man, especially with a girl I see no future with.

I haven’t and won’t apologise for anything, I’ve left her on “Ok” and will go about my business.
I see a problem there live together 3/4 of time, but you do t see a future.
This is how they get you, be careful with the playing house.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a problem there live together 3/4 of time, but you do t see a future.
This is how they get you, be careful with the playing house.
So true

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in a relationship, you have to be a bit more slick with your shenanigans. Usually means no OLD for starters.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who's hotter, her or the friend
It’s her best friend smashing her isn’t an option and the friend isn’t that hot, I was just blind swiping to pass the time.

Done some thinking tonight. I’m gonna break it off with this girl for both our sakes.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 3064

If you really feel that way, I would just tell her straight out that you do not want to be in a relationship right now and want to be free to see other people if you choose to. You can ask if she's good with that and be sexually casual with you but ultimately, the more you string this along, the more of a headache this will turn into.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

View attachment 3064

Was this the herpes girl?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the balls to tell "Your Girl" you ARE on Bumble, and are you willing to accept the consequences? That's Alpha.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smash her freind... These hoes are ruthless.. We need to level playing field and teach them what next level of ruthlessnes is.