"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Got caught on bumble by my girl

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

Anyway. As title states, just got this text while at work on lunch break.


3290D374-2EAD-42E2-85AE-7269849A41DE.jpeg


I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Next her. Embrace the question next time and say Yes, you are on Bumble. Own yourself and never apologize for anything.

You should obscure the chick's name on the screenshot though. Internet etiquette.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

Anyway. As title states, just got this text while at work on lunch break.

View attachment 3063


I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.
Incoming endless explication and argumentation with her.
Does that time wasting feel like its worth it?
Personaly i cant stand that ****, i would cut it short with a break up.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Since you matched her friend, start smashing her instead.

Seriously- past experience has taught me that if you dont make a big deal out of it, it wont be a big deal.

Apologizing, trying to save yourself in the relationship, etc., only causes the shift in power. Act as if it didnt happen. And if she continues to make a big deal out of it, apply S&D.

I think your response to matching with her long ago is just fine. Move on as if nothing happened.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Do nothing.

Yeah, she definitely didn’t buy it but who cares? It’s not you two are married anyway.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Do I try to make amends?
Never ever compromise with a woman, even if you fvcked up you're the one who's right, otherwise she begins to lose respect towards you and it's like she begins to subjugate, and you enter in her frame, especially in these case that she's probably hit the wall or she's hitting the wall and wants to settle down. She's in your frame, if not get back to spin plates in the case you dropped'em.
And by the way that's a good dose of anxiety there

Then again if she doesn't open her legs, NEXT

And also maybe she wants to frame you or/and **** testing
 
Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Listen to, Say it wasn't you, by shaggy boombastic.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I agree with you should have been honest. Especially if you don't even live with this chic. You could of had it all if you would have stayed non exclusive.
Lol, she stays with me a lot we basically live together 3/4 days a week. Which I do like, some to cook and clean, do stuff with. But the down side is clingyness and not being my own man, especially with a girl I see no future with.

I haven’t and won’t apologise for anything, I’ve left her on “Ok” and will go about my business.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lol, she stays with me a lot we basically live together 3/4 days a week. Which I do like, some to cook and clean, do stuff with. But the down side is clingyness and not being my own man, especially with a girl I see no future with.

I haven’t and won’t apologise for anything, I’ve left her on “Ok” and will go about my business.
I see a problem there live together 3/4 of time, but you do t see a future.
This is how they get you, be careful with the playing house.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I see a problem there live together 3/4 of time, but you do t see a future.
This is how they get you, be careful with the playing house.
So true
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
If you're in a relationship, you have to be a bit more slick with your shenanigans. Usually means no OLD for starters.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
who's hotter, her or the friend
It’s her best friend smashing her isn’t an option and the friend isn’t that hot, I was just blind swiping to pass the time.

Done some thinking tonight. I’m gonna break it off with this girl for both our sakes.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

Anyway. As title states, just got this text while at work on lunch break.


View attachment 3064


I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.
If you really feel that way, I would just tell her straight out that you do not want to be in a relationship right now and want to be free to see other people if you choose to. You can ask if she's good with that and be sexually casual with you but ultimately, the more you string this along, the more of a headache this will turn into.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hi guys, back from my ban for “name calling” seriously... are we children or grown adults here? Don’t ruin this forum over policing members that contribute to the discussions here. Discussions get heated and some people might get called a fag, chill.

Anyway. As title states, just got this text while at work on lunch break.


View attachment 3064


I don’t think she bought it at all, and tbh I don’t really care. I got pushed into this relationship anyway and I’m happy to go lone wolf again seeing that this girl is 30 and wanting to settle down seriously.

Do I try to make amends? Or use this as an opportunity to bounce? I do like having her around but tbh I’m starting to get cold feet and my trigger finger is itchy.
Was this the herpes girl?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
You got the balls to tell "Your Girl" you ARE on Bumble, and are you willing to accept the consequences? That's Alpha.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Smash her freind... These hoes are ruthless.. We need to level playing field and teach them what next level of ruthlessnes is.
 
Top