"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Got **** blocked..

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I was about to ask a HB8 today and I was a line away from asking. I was about to say got any big plans this weekend, from there I would have asked her out and for her #. At that moment another girl that has been all over me since school started came up to me and basically mauled me. I didn't want to make a scene and come out disrespectful in front of HB8. So I just tried to be friendly, HB8 said "bye" and walked away.

I want to try again tomorrow, but here's my question. She's got a state Cross Country Meet tomorrow, and she might be nervous. Is it a good idea to approach and ask for her # tomorrow? Or should I just be patient and wait til Monday? Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Nervous?! Enlighten her with your graces and the honor to go out with you.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Nervous?! Enlighten her with your graces and the honor to go out with you.
Well she is shy, I meant about the race. You're right though. I just re-read the bible and the thing that stuck out to me was the quote "Don't care about the girls interests until dating."

I'll make my move tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply Lik.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by cyjay201
Is it a good idea to approach and ask for her # tomorrow? Or should I just be patient and wait til Monday? Advice would be appreciated.
Just as long as it's convenient for her, right? [end sarcasm]

If you want to wait until Monday, then go right ahead....but if I were you, I'd do it the first time I see her tomorrow.

Who knows? That might get her into a good mood for the race. ;)
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. Thought I'd update you.

I got her number, told her maybe I'd give her a call later next week to see if we could hook up next Saturday.

She said "okay" it went pretty well. She's pretty shy, I made her blush quite a bit.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Don Rockstar
it happens to the best of us..
No it doesn't.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
stfu capi... i mean lik
very becoming of a moderator.
 
Top