“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Got banned from Roosh Forum

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Not sure if I was too ballsy for a 'noob', or if these folks are just special needs, basement-dwelling, keyboard-humping plastic dons.... probably a combination. To me, a permanent ban seems not only OTT reactionary, but also highly hypocritical owing to the comments of the so-called senior members.

All the same, I have no need for that kind of thing in my life anyway. Any respect I had for Roosh has now dissipated for allowing such hypocrisy to occur in his name.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58348.html

Third party views welcome.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I'm in disbelief you got banned for that thread. Not only that, the thread turned into a debate over forum rules instead of the article with proves to be quite interesting and worthy of discussion. There were a couple of others in that thread that IMO should have been warned or banned instead.

One thing I try to keep in mind while helping run this forum is to keep things open for new members to come, learn, and share. Sure that sounds fvcking gay on paper, but this place has been progressive in it's knowledge since I joined here in 2001. My job here is to keep the garbage out as opposed to keeping the club exclusive.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I'm in disbelief you got banned for that thread. Not only that, the thread turned into a debate over forum rules instead of the article with proves to be quite interesting and worthy of discussion. There were a couple of others in that thread that IMO should have been warned or banned instead.

One thing I try to keep in mind while helping run this forum is to keep things open for new members to come, learn, and share. Sure that sounds fvcking gay on paper, but this place has been progressive in it's knowledge since I joined here in 2001. My job here is to keep the garbage out as opposed to keeping the club exclusive.
I'm so glad you agree. The whole thing was absolutely pathetic; like, I could not believe what I was reading!

'Deference to 'senior' members'..... what about if a 'senior' member is acting like a c*nt...! Fcking, sad w@nkers.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Yea, those guys spent a lot of time hating on you instead of responding to the damn article. They put so much energy in arguing over a title that they didn't even have to post in in the first place. I guess they had nothing better to do. Those are definitely some keyboard jockeys. I only like that forum for the Money Advice and the Travel section.Those two forums are very useful.
 

playa99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
839
Reaction score
372
Wow, that's beyond belief, especially where you have to defer to senior members.

Most definitely keyboard warriors, no time for it!

I'd never actually been on that site until now, won't be going back!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
648
Reaction score
233
Location
Eye of the storm
Half way into the thread I lost it and thought I am on 4chan again.
There really are some sad cvnts out there roaming those boards.
I salute you for staying civil and watching the fireworks.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I don't think any of those guys get girls. Just the way they typed out their messages gives off that vibe.
Yeah. There were far too many of them, all taking far too much glee and interest, paying far too much concern to my posting 'style' than the subject matter. I bet they over-analyse girls' text messages in a similar vain.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Not sure if I was too ballsy for a 'noob', or if these folks are just special needs, basement-dwelling, keyboard-humping plastic dons.... probably a combination. To me, a permanent ban seems not only OTT reactionary, but also highly hypocritical owing to the comments of the so-called senior members.

All the same, I have no need for that kind of thing in my life anyway. Any respect I had for Roosh has now dissipated for allowing such hypocrisy to occur in his name.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-58348.html

Third party views welcome.

Looks likena boys club that you're better off not being in. The way i seen it:

You posted a link.
Got insulted for posting a link.
You pointed at the rules.
Got insulted for pointing out the rules.
Defended yourself.
Got piled on by a bunch of whiney idiots.
Stood up for yourself again.
They hid behind the rule of senior members having mor rights than you.
Then some how you were banned.

You don't need idiots like that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
855
Reaction score
373
Location
Texas
There are some Roosh members that have good input, but I first started reading that forum maybe 2 years ago. In that time I've seen a marked change in the number of morons posting stupid crap, namely an increase. One of my favorites was how some were "advising" other members on proper positioning of a woman during sex. One of the guys specifically described getting a woman into a position to blow a load on her face and he was so specific in the details, that sort of description can only be remembered from watching a lot of porn.

But yes I agree, a majority of the members there sort of talk a good game, but you can tell they fall drastically short when it comes to actually stepping away from the keyboard and getting out to socialize with women.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Isn't Roosh the 35 years old living in his mom basement?

He's Persian and might travel but why follow someone who's preaching and not living.

Sounds, you meet some monkey warriors challenging the monkey king to a keyboard fight and YOU won.

This forum way better. Roosh is only good for travel advice
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I appreciate the reactions here; because indeed the mentality there is basically polar opposite to here.

Here, we have a dojo, where the ego is left at the door (we may overstep the mark on occasion). That place is an ivory tower.

The funniest thing was the message I got upon my ban:

"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Bad attitude
Ban will be lifted: Never"


Like, I'm now crying a fcking river, here.... senior members, indeed.
 

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
You aren't and won't be the last person to be banned on that site for nothing.

I've been in a same situation...that place is cynical, and if you challenge any of the established views (something I do generally) you get banned.

That site is not about improving or giving good advise, but more about maintaining the status quo...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
345
Reaction score
133
Location
Wandering
Eh, to play devil's advocate TMK, that first responder to your OP was a jack ass, but the rest seemed to be just giving you some practical advice. You did let that first poster get to you, and you responded emotionally....and kept it up. That's why you got banned.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
ur way too serious bro. what everyone is failing to see is how butthurt ur getting, and over what? why come with these grandiose responses...just let it slide man. ignore the haters, offer a quick apology and elaborate on your link. problem solved. no use in getting dragged into all that..its weak bro


ive seen chit like that play out on evry forum ive ever visitied. even on here. ive even been guilty of it myself. ive learned. its so dumb to do it hence now i dont.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
You did let that first poster get to you, and you responded emotionally....and kept it up
ur way too serious bro. what everyone is failing to see is how butthurt ur getting, and over what?
I'm not sure how calling people's hypocritical bullsh!t out is an emotional response. As I see it, they started cursing and name-calling because of an absolutely pathetic unwritten forum rule, which is far more emotional than anything I came back with.

It might seem butthurt to come back here posting about the experience, but again, I see it as exemplifying the way some people behave. These kind of guys will be the first to complain about a woman's behaviour, but then they'll also cry when someone calls out their own bullsh!t behaviour.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top