Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got arrested...any way I can use it to my advantage with chicks?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, a few nights ago I got arrested by the cops, but its only a disorderly person's offense, so its the most minor of things as compared to 1st degree offenses, 2nd degree offenses, etc (and plz dont ask me everything about what happened, I just got caught with weed and running away from cops).

Anyways, bottom line is that im gonna be a senior this year in highschool, and once school starts, im really going to be in the spotlight because of this arrest. Lots of people, girls included, are going to be coming up to me asking stuff like "did you really get arrested?" "What happened I heard you got arrested?"

My question is, is there any possible way for me to turn this around and use it as my benefit when I game girls at my school? Obviously getting arrested when ur 18 really fvcking blows, so I really gotta figure out a way to turn this around into something that could build attraction for the ladies.

Is there any way I could use this situation to make me seem more like a bad@ss in front of the ladies? And please, dont flame me for trying to make myself a bad@ss just cuz I got arrested, im just trying to make the best out of this horrible situation.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the ladies you got arrested for having such a big penis.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd respond "I'd rather not talk about it" and let their imaginations do the heavy lifting.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright nvm I should mention that everyone knows what I got arrested for (weed).

Igetit!

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Alright nvm I should mention that everyone knows what I got arrested for (weed).
Arrested for weed,huh?

Well I'm glad you explained why.

I thought it was for trying to fool around with the cleaning lady. :D

E

Energizer

eaglez1177 said:
I'd imagine most people would think you were a d*ck.

There is bound to be one sheltered girl who finds you irresistible for getting arrested for something as serious and smoking Gods loving green earth.

I'm positive you would get more hits with the ladies on this front if you had been arrested for a gangland shooting somewhere.

Serial Killers have quite a female following, or so I hear.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Just to point out, about 75% of the kids in my grade smoke weed or have smoked weed before.

And come on guys I need some advice on what to say!

E

Energizer

That's my point.

Why on earth would you boast about being busted for smoking weed? It's hardly something that makes you stand out is it?

You could make a joke about it, if it is mentioned by friends when in the vicinity of women, but that's about it.

I take it you want a chat up line? Why not use this one? "Hey man, I get called Kray, Reggie Kray" - "Are you cool?" - "Yeah, I'm cool, I got arrested" - "Arrested, OMG arrested for what dude?" - "For smoking weed" - "Oh" - "So, yeah, I was wondering do you wanna have a bong with me and we can ride together on a mushroom stool".

This isn't working is it mate? It's foolish.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im not planning on going around boasting about this, but I just want to try to turn it into something where they chicks may see me as more of a bad@ss. So what can I say to them to get this result?

Im already in a sh*tty enough position as it is, im just trying to make the best out of it.

E

Energizer

eaglez1177 said:
Well im not planning on going around boasting about this, but I just want to try to turn it into something where they chicks may see me as more of a bad@ss. So what can I say to them to get this result?

Im already in a sh*tty enough position as it is, im just trying to make the best out of it.
If I was in your position and this subject arose with a woman, I would simply say "I was young, immature and I have learned my lesson from this incident". By all means make a joke about it, but using it to make yourself "more bad@ss as you put it seems to stupid to me.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give a dorky apologetic response. Say, "Yeah, you fly too high and there's always a bastard to shoot you down." This arrest will serve you the best as a means of getting them thinking and talking about you; let the mystery swirl around you as a guy they thought they had figured out. Don't bring it up in conversations at all, then it will be obvious you are trying to look like a bada$$.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not even telling anyone about it now at all...my lawyer said not to say a word, but a bunch of people already know cuz three other kids (under 18 they didnt get arrested) told a few people. Word travels really fast, but once school starts, EVERYONE is going to find out and is gonna be coming to me asking about what happened.

And yes captain thats exactly my point, women love guys that rebel, they think its really hot and badass...and I was planning on saying the "I dont want to talk about it" from the beginnin but I just decided to come on her anyways to see what you guys could advise me with.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tell the ladies you don't wanna talk about it. 'Nuff said. Case closed.

Women like mystery dammit.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really agree with the "I don't really want to talk about it" line (although I respect the effort behind the suggestion- most cases mystery is good).

However, this is how I see that going:

girl (walks up to you outside class): "Hey I heard you got arrested is that true?"
you: "I don't want to talk about it".
her: "Oh okay...."
(she walks away uninterested)

It will make you seem like your ashamed of it, which IMO is not how you want to play it. All the excitement/ danger/ etc. goes out the window....

I would instead make a joke out of it.

"yeah they were totally racial profiling"

"Yeah well my thought process at the moment was- they are probably going to take my weed, yet I kinda want to keep my weed....so I just took off. In hindsight it was probably not the best decision."

Don't glorify the situation like a douch bag, but make it into something funny/ fun and you'll be golden....and if the girl is a pot-head you can invite her over to get stony.

Good luck.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: I heard you got arrested.
You: Yeah, I heard getting arrested makes your coolness go up 25 points!
Girl: *laughs and jokes*
You: So... you wanna go on a date now?

If she says "No"...

You: Good... I'm like a night wolf on the prowl, I didn't expect you to be able to handle a rebellious spirit like mine anyways.

If she says "Yes"...

You: Well... I'm more of a lone night wolf on the prowl, I'm not sure you can handle a rebellious spirit like me, but I'll try to take it easy on you. Number?

---

It really isn't hard to come up with ****y/funny/lame/cheesy lines like that in person.

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Girl: I heard you got arrested.
You: Yeah, I heard getting arrested makes your coolness go up 25 points!
Girl: *laughs and jokes*
You: So... you wanna go on a date now?

If she says "No"...

You: Good... I'm like a night wolf on the prowl, I didn't expect you to be able to handle a rebellious spirit like mine anyways.

If she says "Yes"...

You: Well... I'm more of a lone night wolf on the prowl, I'm not sure you can handle a rebellious spirit like me, but I'll try to take it easy on you. Number?

---

It really isn't hard to come up with ****y/funny/lame/cheesy lines like that in person.
Guess we have a winner folks.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
No ones going to think your badass for getting arrested for this... They'll just think it was stupid of you. Lol.

.... Trust me, I've been through something like this too. In highschool.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^thats what i've been worried about...anyone got any more advice?