"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Got another number, need idea on what to do with her

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Well a few weeks ago we know I met that girl and you all said to hangout with her at my house, well I ended up banging that girls brains out and now a few weeks after I met another chick I'm interested in.

Well I met this new chick, got her number and whatnot but I'm wondering what I should do to do something with her. This girl is 18 aswell, I met this girl before actually and she wanted to sleep with me and all this but I didnt want to back then and she was all upset over it but now I'm just wondering what should be the best thing to do with this new one.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Maybe you should try reading the board once in a while; all of your questions have been answered numerous times in countless other threads.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Maybe you should try reading the board once in a while; all of your questions have been answered numerous times in countless other threads.


I do read the board but only read threads that I see usefull at the time and I cant seem to find any of them related to this now and I'm not sure what search word to use for this.
 

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Australia
Providing you didn't Fu*k this chick over (not the way YOU wanna either) It should be all good, set up the time n place, and make a kiss/fu*k close availble, you may have to work a little harder, but i think its all good. If trust issues come up with her at all, buy her a ice-cream! :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top