Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got another number, need idea on what to do with her

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a few weeks ago we know I met that girl and you all said to hangout with her at my house, well I ended up banging that girls brains out and now a few weeks after I met another chick I'm interested in.

Well I met this new chick, got her number and whatnot but I'm wondering what I should do to do something with her. This girl is 18 aswell, I met this girl before actually and she wanted to sleep with me and all this but I didnt want to back then and she was all upset over it but now I'm just wondering what should be the best thing to do with this new one.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should try reading the board once in a while; all of your questions have been answered numerous times in countless other threads.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Maybe you should try reading the board once in a while; all of your questions have been answered numerous times in countless other threads.

I do read the board but only read threads that I see usefull at the time and I cant seem to find any of them related to this now and I'm not sure what search word to use for this.

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Providing you didn't Fu*k this chick over (not the way YOU wanna either) It should be all good, set up the time n place, and make a kiss/fu*k close availble, you may have to work a little harder, but i think its all good. If trust issues come up with her at all, buy her a ice-cream! :D