Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got an email rejection - Worth To reply ?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Here is the lack of class thing again. What kind of scumbag breaks up with someone via e-mail.
Let me explain the background of this story that will shade some more light into this.

First off I met her through online, she contacted me first (she liked my profile) and then we exchanged a few emails and I got her number. When I called her up she was taken a bit back with my accent (I have a slight Eastern European accent, in which she thought it was Russian but its far from it) Then I ask her to meet me at this pool hall/bar/game room/: she tells me that its a bit far for her to drive all the way there (she lived about 20-25 mins away in a car). So I told her that's fine I will find a closer location to her house and either call her and email her the details. So I ended up emailing her another Bar location with a pool hall/bar type and two hours later she sends me this email. I think my direct approach and my accent/background was not her style even though she said she thought I looked cute in the picture.

GirlCrazy said:
Ask yourself what you were trying to prove, and to whom.
I was trying to prove that I am not an idiot and did not believe her one bit, yet I am going to take the higher road on this one and let it be by giving her a small dose of a clever response. I could care less what she does with it, this was for my own entertainment and amusement.

GirlCrazy said:
I would have forwarded it to a few of my buddies though: "OMG check this out - a rejection that looked like it came from the HR department!"
Its already been done lol I am meeting a buddy of mine for wings and drinks and he already send me an email back saying: "I am looking forward toward our business meeting so we can discuss domestic relations" lol. That is the good thing about rejections, you learn from it, laugh it up and move on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GirlCrazy said:
Oh, and sinn3r really nailed this one!
Ehem, that was mine... :woo:

None the less, it could have been shrugged off and further substantiate that a woman can blow off a guy in a mealy way without any retort from the guy what so ever. Every so often its good to call a woman on her sh1t.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Hey, wayword...

Here is the lack of class thing again. What kind of scumbag breaks up with someone via e-mail.

The lack of character in women these days - after something like this, even if the chick was a HB9, the blatent lack of class/character drops them to a 7.
True, although as low as my standards have fallen, I didn't think it was a really bad way of saying, "I'm not interested." At least she s-p-e-l-l-e-d it out for him. Certainly beats avoidance, flaking out, flip-flopping, making up some reaaally BS excuse or stringing him along as a battery for male attention. I think she gave him a pretty clear statement there, for a woman. So, now he at least knows not to waste more time on her...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with wayward; I thought the email was actually quite mature, and I'd personally respect that she left no room for ambiguity; or so one would think. It was clear that she did the right thing in doing that, because despite making such a clear indirect statement that it was the end, you still have to get our interpretation. Sorry, i'm not trying to insult you DJ, but the only thing clearer would have been a blatent statement to not contact her again.

The purpose of "an innocent excuse" was to let you down easy. Said another way, she was (attempting) to do you a favor.

Azanon

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[deleted]

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paralysis by analysis, you guys are giving this short, terse e-mail too much credit. "Good luck in your future endeavors" means she doesn't want to see you at all, period. Also, he didn't "break up" with her as some noted in this post, she cancelled a date. There's a huge difference.

She certainly didn't sound like a girlfriend to me. Do NOT reply, I've done it and it just makes you look like an AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP!

The ONLY way you'll be seen in a better light in her eyes is to walk by her with another, better-looking girl. Women do not get emotionally charged from angry or sad replies, they get emotionally charged from seeing that someone has upgraded from them with a better woman. That is the BEST and most sure-fire way to grab a woman's attention.

Sosuave completely discounts this. You can have all the stupid DeAngelo tricks in the world, but if you're seen with another woman, that's as good as gold.

Meanwhile, move on from this gal.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Sure, the email that was sent to DJD WAS "fairly" direct. But no matter HOW you slice it, it still comes up a BLOW OFF email.

I give her absolutely NO credit for the succinctness of her rejection delivery. WHY? Because it says more AGAINST her character than FOR her character that she would be so indiscriminant by showing her signs of interest to DJD in the first place.

Sure, no one was talking instant marriage proposals in this situation, but to me there IS a question of personal integrity here. She approach DJD, not the other way around! Why approach a guy in the first place when your interest level is BELOW 50%????? WTF!

Sorry for the rant, but I am just SO fukking tired of these Attention Wh0re Bytches thinking that they can get away with disrespecting guys without having to suffer ANY consequences.

That's why I LOVE it whenever I hear about about you guys calling these Bytches out on their shyt! It makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside everytime hear about it. In fact, it makes me feel a lot like CHRISTMAS... LOL

So I say Bravo DJD and Francisco!

And also DJD, like Westcoaster always says: "Walk the fukk away..."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Sure, the email that was sent to DJD WAS "fairly" direct. But no matter HOW you slice it, it still comes up a BLOW OFF email.

Sorry for the rant, but I am just SO fukking tired of these Attention Wh0re Bytches thinking that they can get away with disrespecting guys without having to suffer ANY consequences.
Oh, I'm right there with you VU.
See, this is exactly what I was thinking. It's like, she contacted DJD online just for the satisfaction of blowing him off and having him chase after her:

>Oh please, oh please won't you find the time to date me... PLEASE!
Naw, I'm pretty busy.
>Aw, come on! It'll only take like an hour, please?
I donno.
>I'll tell you what, I'll buy you flowers and candy, maybe even give you some
>massages!
Oh, I guess so.
>Friday?
Nope. Busy.
>Saturday?
That's better, but I can't until x:xx because I've got something else going on right before.
>That's fine, meet me a Coffee Shop X at X:XX+30.
I don't drink coffee.
>Ok, Ice Cream Parlor B, then.
I'm lactose intollerant.
>Let's meet at a bar, then.
Sure, I'll let you buy me some drinks! ;)

AW vs. AFC.

Sorry I used the term "break up" before, I meant "cut off" or "discontinue". I guess it was a bit ambiguous. The point is, it's an e-mail, AND it's flakey. She could have been more outright: I'm not interested anymore, good luck.

But nooooo... she wanted to offer a glimmer of "maybe" so dude would get sucked into the "oh please, oh please, I'm sorry you're so busy, you're so great, please?!?" routine.

Indeed, no response should have been given.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
And also DJD, like Westcoaster always says: "Walk the fukk away..."
Its done and over with. I actually have another 3 dates this week with 3 different girls. so its 2 down and 3 to go. The first one ended up being a bad date which I wrote a thread on it, we shell see how the other 3 will go.

Tomorow date is with a chick I am seeing the second time, there will be a field report.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Indeed, no response should have been given.
Agreed, the instant she received your response she perceived she was off the hook, that her behaviour was (and now still is acceptable), etc. A chick ain't gonna process them words, she just observed the 'actions' which were....another dose of free cheap HB ego crack --> male attention from someone she just rejected!

WC - Excellent response. Heck, she didn't even throw in the token LJBF :)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct hit, S1NN3R.

Usually it's best not to respond, but sometimes I like to have fun with really bad excuses. One sent me an email cancellation, and said she "... decided I wasn't ready to start dating again, but I enjoyed talking with you."

I replied: "Thanks for giving some advance notice. Best of luck 'not dating.' I hope you find the right guy."

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow, this thread should have ended before the 1st reply! :cool:

It was a blow-off, don't give it a 2nd thought. You have lost nothing, you have gained (hopefully) an iota of wisdom.

How can a woman you don't even know deserve this level of painstaking, excruciating mental energy off some lame email?

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I disagree with not sending her a response. That's exactly what she wanted. The "good luck with your future endeavours" line is her way of saying don't call me, don't email me, I'm never going out with you. Why make it easy for her?

I think it would have been hilarious to have called her on the night you were supposed to go out, pretend you were at the bar and ask why she hasn't shown up.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucas718 said:
See, I disagree with not sending her a response. That's exactly what she wanted. The "good luck with your future endeavours" line is her way of saying don't call me, don't email me, I'm never going out with you. Why make it easy for her?
:yes: This guy get's it..

Albion10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was quite rude that she canceled via e-mail. I'd send this back and wait.

Subject:
Undeliverable: [MailServer Notification]Filter Notification

Body:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: <whatever the subject was>​
Sent: <Whatever the sent time and date were>​

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

<your e-mail address here> on <Same date under sent above>​
The e-mail account you are trying to reach has its "fear of confrontation" filter activated. If you would like to cancel like a normal human being please see section #3.4.1 - How to use a telephone.​
<smtp-server.yourserver.com #3.4.1>​
-Al

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.. why let her reply affect you?

If a UG1 asked me out, I would do the same to her because i don't Fuking care if I email or whatever. I will take the easiest way out..

The attraction is not there if you were to agree with me.

No attraction = she will put priority on guys she met regularly and physically attracted. not someone whom she yet placed on 2nd or lower priority. Anyway, we cannot expect all girls to place us as the first priority.

Nexting? nah, its her Nexting you in my strong opinion.

What I recommend is not reprimanding her on it. But just reply in a classy non offensive manner. (with no subtle hint of sarcasm.)

You are just not at her top of the list. Just take your time and ask her out when you'r free, bored or available. I believe there will be one time you guys will meet up. The purpose is to GET HER OUT with you, so no offense if she rejects you in the first couple of times.

After getting her out.... do your attraction phrase.. physically... eye to eye...

I do the above. it works for me.

Vel

Note. I only believe nexting if you attempted and failed to attract the female physically (At least you tried). Anything before attempting to attract, its just "verbalizing nexting" for your ego. No offense.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
Don't be so hung up on rejection. Rejection is actually a good thing. It sets a limit on your sexual market value. If you keep on getting rejected by a certain class of woman, you will need to go for a lower class - or do something to make yourself have a higher value.

Look, when a woman cancels, you should assume that her interest is low. If her interest were higher, she would figure out a way to fit you into her schedule. And just to make sure, you can leave an offer for her on the table in the future to get together when she finds the time. Maybe one day she will feel a little lonely and say why not?

Perhaps in the future, she will see you again in the future and think to herself, "hey that's the guy I blew off a while back - I should have not done that." You can help to put this into her mind by being dignified, understanding that she rejected you, lightly scolding her for not being as considerate as she could have been, and if possible, subtly getting the point across that there are other fish in the sea, and that you intend to look for them.
:up: .....REAL TALK cuzz..fa realz....I woudnt respond to the letter either. It was her loss anywayz....fa real maine....

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I give her absolutely NO credit for the succinctness of her rejection delivery. WHY? Because it says more AGAINST her character than FOR her character that she would be so indiscriminant by showing her signs of interest to DJD in the first place.
Why would you say that she is "indiscriminant by showing signs of interest?" I dont see any evidence of "indiscriminate" signs of interest, other than a frivolous email correspondence, which does not warrant the kind of reaction you're having here. It was clear (for whatever f*cked up reason) that the attraction was dead from the first phone conversation. Game over, no need to stay your own execution. Move on immediately.

She approach DJD, not the other way around! Why approach a guy in the first place when your interest level is BELOW 50%????? WTF!
Obviously her interest level was not that low when she contacted him. It died as a matter of circumstances following their interactions. Sh#t happens. Move on immediately.

They CAN get away with it. Your reactions will not affect that. Ever. How could ANY email you could possibly write offer her any consequences whatsoever? This girl was attractive enough to garner DJDamage's attention and spark a negative emotional response after rejecting him. Chances are *pretty good* that she holds the same power over other men. In fact, without even knowing her, I would confindently assume that this girl has more options than Peyton Manning. Therefore, your reaction's consequences for her = ZERO.

That's why I LOVE it whenever I hear about about you guys calling these Bytches out on their shyt! It makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside everytime hear about it. In fact, it makes me feel a lot like CHRISTMAS... LOL
I'm curious to know why you gain such satisfaction from these things. This method of therapy reminds me of the heroin addict who shoots methadone to temper his addiction. In the end you're still at the mercy of a substance, or in this case, your own futile emotions.

Let's call this situation for what it is-- a casual flirtation that just didn't go anywhere. That's it! You guys really aren't helping yourselves by getting so worked up about something SO insignificant.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i lied in my last post of many months ago that i was gone from here forever! oh well...

but the main reason i left was for posts like this one. there's no need to analyze this situation ad nauseum, and the fact that it is being digested so thoroughly tells me you guys aren't 'getting it' (sorry guys, but that's why i bailed from here). i don't think you're seeing the forest through the trees. so as usual, i will be a hypocrite and digest the undigestable!

she toasted you, very clearly, very obviously. the reasons make no difference whatsoever, it's just surface noise clouding a deeper concept. but here's what your response should be...

----
that's cool...i have some fish to fry of my own.

rock on.
----

with your own style of course, but you get the idea. in this situation, that's the exact wording i would have used. especially the "rock on" part. don't get into any cr@p, don't digest it, don't analyze it, don't sweat it. it should take you all of 10 seconds to send a reply if you are in the right state of mind. the second i read what she sent you, that's what popped into my head.

THEN...as Westcoaster said, be seen with another chick(s). you can talk until you are bright blue in the face about how many opportunites you have and how fanstastic you are, but talk is cheap. and talk is damn cheap on SS. guys here say, "ok i have a lot of other chicks i'm gaming, but here's an email from this one i met at school, what do you guys think i should do?"

and we are back to square one yet again in the life of the DJ...

if you REALLY DID have many opportunities in the pipeline, this situation would be so insignificant, you wouldn't even think about posting a message asking what do to or what happened and it would have (probably) been avoided altogether IF this chick had already seen you with other chicks. and to get even deeper, if you had many other opportunities in the pipeline, you would not feel the need to reply at all! THAT is the proper frame of mind.

look at your typical attractive chick. she has tons of opportunities in her pipeline. this is why chicks diss guys without reservation, without a conscience, without breaking a sweat, like she did to you. and to get still deeper, if YOU had many opportunities, YOU would be the one sending messages to chicks just like the one she sent to you.

bottom line:
if you always have five chicks in the pipeline, you will leave this site for good and you will never sweat the original question you asked. so get your booty out there and always have at least five good leads going on! trust me, YOU WILL BE DOING THE MAJORITY OF THE REJECTING...AND THUS THE DJ IS BORN.

that is The Way.

and lastly...

ROCK ON! :rockon:

Last edited: