Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got an email rejection - Worth To reply ?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I was supposed to see tomorow for our date just send me an email saying she can't come.

She basically said that she just started school and has to cancel on me because they are having a late meeting on tuesday night with some of her collegues. Then she said she realised how much work is required and she has to pass on our date and sit out for a while so she can concentrate on school work.

Now I have been in this game for quite some time and I know this email is a lie and that the reason she doesn't want to see me its because of me and that no woman will pass on a date if she really likes the guy.

I was thinking of replying and saying something clever, any ideas? or do you think she there is some chance she is sincere? or not reply at all?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the first time she's canceled shoot her a message about getting together on another day, be specific. If she's not available she should at least give you a counter. If she doesn't, well...

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post her reply verbatim, and we will give you an accurate assessment.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
If this is the first time she's canceled shoot her a message about getting together on another day, be specific. If she's not available she should at least give you a counter. If she doesn't, well...
Hold on I will post her entire email. It sounds like a swift rejection not just a cancelation.

I am now unable to meet up with you b/c I have a meeting with students in my class. After my first class, I am starting to realize how much work is involved this year. So I have to pass on tomorrow and probably sit out for a while so I can concentrate on school.

Good luck in your future endeavors,

(her name)

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey lets make it some other time, when your schedule is tighter."

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would either not reply at all or demonstrate class by wishing her the best.

A humorous, teasing comment about her values/judgment/choices might be in order if it fits your personality.

My style is, "I would have appreciated hearing from you earlier in the week, but I wish you all the best". Shows class but suggests that she's a putz for her late cancellation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Hold on I will post her entire email. It sounds like a swift rejection not just a cancelation.
Damn, sounds like you just got fired.... Given that you could send her a note on the same vein...

"Dear Ms. ****
Thank you for your initial consideration on meeting with me and it is truly unfortunate that your schedule would not permit this or any future meeting to occur. I was confident of the possibility of a mutually beneficial alliance between our organizations.

I wish you success and prosperity for you and your organization."

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a complete rejection DJDamage, per the line Francisco posted. Your best move is to just walk away. Sorry bout that.

Azanon

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I'll translate for you.

I am now unable to meet up with you
I changed my mind about wanting to meet up with you

b/c I have a meeting with students in my class.
But fortunately, a somewhat pausible excuse presented itself at just the right time.

After my first class, I am starting to realize how much work is involved this year.
There are many many cute boys in my class and I would hate to have to miss out on them.

So I have to pass on tomorrow
I made another date for tomorrow.

and probably sit out for a while so I can concentrate on
I'm pretty sure there are enough of them to keep me laid for at least six months, and I'd rather pay attention to...

school.
them.

Just in case you weren't sure that I don't want to see you, I'm going to try to sound very detached and professional.

(her name)

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, SINN3R, that was awesome! Nobody could possibly say it better. You are the MVP of this thread.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find bizarre about this woman is that...

1- She EATS

2- She DRINKS coffee or tea

So, if she does any one of those two...then she has ZERO excuses. I mean, she is not going to stop neither one for her school children.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I'll translate for you.
LOL S1NN3R that was awesome.

Francisco d'Anconia said:
"Dear Ms. ****
Thank you for your initial consideration on meeting with me and it is truly unfortunate that your schedule would not permit this or any future meeting to occur. I was confident of the possibility of a mutually beneficial alliance between our organizations.

That was pure gold Francisco!. I already send her the email with the exact words. I don't expect a reply but it sends a clear message that I know what it was all about and that I can see pass her without appearing mad or dissapointed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
LOL S1NN3R that was awesome.

That was pure gold Francisco!. I already send her the email with the exact words. I don't expect a reply but it sends a clear message that I know what it was all about and that I can see pass her without appearing mad or dissapointed.
Whenever you are in control of yourself and your emotions you can easily handle most situations you come across, surprisingly at times with a laugh. :up:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dear Ms. ****

I would have taken the silence route. Silence speaks a thousand words.

That reponse 1. thanks her (a mistake) 2. suggest maybe its unfortunate for you (you didnt clarify) 3. confirms you underestimated her (since you were confident of the possiblity between you too. and 4. makes you sound like a star trek geek (reference: mutually beneficial alliance between our organization) - she no doubt thought "wth - watch less star trek".

That was not a good response Francisco/DJDamage. I only allow myself one understatement per day, and i just used it.

Azanon

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I would have taken the silence route. Silence speaks a thousand words.
Yeah it sure does because she expects me like any other guy to write either a nasty response, not write anything at all, or put my tail between my legs and wish her all the best like a chump. I choose option number 4: Have fun with it and get out out with some dignity. She did write me an e-mail after all instead of standing me up (which would have resulted in me in tossing out her number as oppose to other chumps giving her a nasty phone message, or calling constantly to find out when can they go out again).

azanon said:
That reponse 1. thanks her (a mistake) 2. suggest maybe its unfortunate for you (you didnt clarify) 3. confirms you underestimated her (since you were confident of the possiblity between you too. and 4. makes you sound like a star trek geek (reference: mutually beneficial alliance between our organization) - she no doubt thought "wth - watch less star trek"..
I think you are breaking down my email into bits instead of looking clearly at the message which meant to poke fun at the nauseating drivel she wrote me.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it sure does because she expects me like any other guy to write either a nasty response, not write anything at all, or put my tail between my legs and wish her all the best like a chump. I choose option number 4: Have fun with it and get out out with some dignity. She did write me an e-mail after all instead of standing me up (which would have resulted in me in tossing out her number as oppose to other chumps giving her a nasty phone message, or calling constantly to find out when can they go out again).
I wasn't saying you couldnt have done worse. Sure, all of those examples are even worse. That she wrote you an email is hardly a consolation for the contents. Look, i'm not suggesting i havent been broken up with just as coldly, i'm just saying i would have done something different.

I think you are breaking down my email into bits instead of looking clearly at the message which meant to poke fun at the nauseating drivel she wrote me.
I seriously read that response as a 3rd party completely open to liking it or not liking it. That was how I would have taken it if i were her; just being honest. I just think there's a lot of unspoken power to have the fortitute to not even be compelled to respond to her.

Its not like silence would have changed the end result so what's done is done.

Changing the subject, btw Sinner that breakdown was awesome, lol.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, wayword...

Here is the lack of class thing again. What kind of scumbag breaks up with someone via e-mail.

The lack of character in women these days - after something like this, even if the chick was a HB9, the blatent lack of class/character drops them to a 7.

It's hard to "miss" a woman like that. I mean, how can you feel bad for a scummer like this not wanting to be with you... it's more like: "thanks for showing your true colors early."

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took the safest, weakest way possible of rejecting you. In my opinion, that doesn't merit a response, even a humorous one (heh nice one FD). Ask yourself what you were trying to prove, and to whom.

Oh, and sinn3r really nailed this one!

Whenever you are in control of yourself and your emotions you can easily handle most situations you come across, surprisingly at times with a laugh.
Very true. A good laugh is important, but she didn't need to be "in the loop" for that. I would have forwarded it to a few of my buddies though: "OMG check this out - a rejection that looked like it came from the HR department!"

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the lack of class thing again. What kind of scumbag breaks up with someone via e-mail.
Agreed. She did you a favor by showing herself as unworthy of your time, and screening herself out of your dating process.

Also, when you see female friends / family / co-workers do this, be sure to point out how weak it is. That's what I do.

New Jeruz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Vulpine. I would have said, "Thanks for showing me the REAL you"