“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Got Age?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Ok, here it goes.

I was at a dance, grinding with every 8+ girl in sight, when I finally got to this one that I just clicked with. As it goes, we grinded groping each other for like, an hour. And then afterwards were macking for a good 15 minutes in front of like, everyone. Anyways, knowing me I told her I was in grade 10, when really, I'm in grade 9. Now, she's a year older then me, and us both going to private schools (seperate), she knows two of the most popular girls in grade 10, at my school. If she was to ask these girls, they could find out I was in grade 9, EASILLY. She asked me if I took the literacy test (grade 10 test {madatory by government}), and I stalled and was like "Did I take it? Yea..I did...It was pretty easy". I can cover well, so it came off just fine.

My question is, should I tell her? Or get found out eventually (it could happen in the next week, to the next 6 months). This girl is like an 8.5, and I can have her as far as I want (if you know what I mean), however that's for the time being, since I really don't know what to do about htis age thing.

I'm thinking it can go two ways. One being, she thinks I'm devious by lying and her falling for it, and it going for so long. Or, two, she could find out (either way) and think I'm untrustworthy, or something, and end it right there.

Need DJ advice :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Forgot to add that, the second time we met up, I didn't pull anything. Just continued light kino and heavy c/f to keep her interested, but next time I see her (that's if there is a next time, after this), I'm gunna go a little further. She initiated the hug at the end, as well as the beggining, which gives me a good idea her intrest level is pretty high (around an 8, for now at least).
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
My advice would be to just play it off as a joke. If she asks why you told her you were in Grade 10, just say something like "Did I say that? Whoops." or even "Hey, I can't help it if you have bad hearing". It's no big deal really, if she gets pissed over something like that she's pretty flaky if you ask me.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by blienk
My advice would be to just play it off as a joke. If she asks why you told her you were in Grade 10, just say something like "Did I say that? Whoops." or even "Hey, I can't help it if you have bad hearing". It's no big deal really, if she gets pissed over something like that she's pretty flaky if you ask me.
But will me telling her I did the literacy test and taking it seriously too effect it if I do, do that? (That is, playing like its a joke)
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It shouldn't make a difference. I don't know why any girl would care so much about a one year difference. If some girl initally told me she was one year older than she really was, I wouldn't give a ****. Now 3 or 4 years difference would be a different story...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
dude jus dont bring it up

youll get found out sooner or later may as well make it later

before she dates you she will find out about you (if shes a smart girl)

some girls dont do the younger guy thing

personally 75% of the girls i saw/dated were at least a yr older than me

make your move and draw her in quick
 
Top