Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got Age?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here it goes.

I was at a dance, grinding with every 8+ girl in sight, when I finally got to this one that I just clicked with. As it goes, we grinded groping each other for like, an hour. And then afterwards were macking for a good 15 minutes in front of like, everyone. Anyways, knowing me I told her I was in grade 10, when really, I'm in grade 9. Now, she's a year older then me, and us both going to private schools (seperate), she knows two of the most popular girls in grade 10, at my school. If she was to ask these girls, they could find out I was in grade 9, EASILLY. She asked me if I took the literacy test (grade 10 test {madatory by government}), and I stalled and was like "Did I take it? Yea..I did...It was pretty easy". I can cover well, so it came off just fine.

My question is, should I tell her? Or get found out eventually (it could happen in the next week, to the next 6 months). This girl is like an 8.5, and I can have her as far as I want (if you know what I mean), however that's for the time being, since I really don't know what to do about htis age thing.

I'm thinking it can go two ways. One being, she thinks I'm devious by lying and her falling for it, and it going for so long. Or, two, she could find out (either way) and think I'm untrustworthy, or something, and end it right there.

Need DJ advice :)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to add that, the second time we met up, I didn't pull anything. Just continued light kino and heavy c/f to keep her interested, but next time I see her (that's if there is a next time, after this), I'm gunna go a little further. She initiated the hug at the end, as well as the beggining, which gives me a good idea her intrest level is pretty high (around an 8, for now at least).

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to just play it off as a joke. If she asks why you told her you were in Grade 10, just say something like "Did I say that? Whoops." or even "Hey, I can't help it if you have bad hearing". It's no big deal really, if she gets pissed over something like that she's pretty flaky if you ask me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
My advice would be to just play it off as a joke. If she asks why you told her you were in Grade 10, just say something like "Did I say that? Whoops." or even "Hey, I can't help it if you have bad hearing". It's no big deal really, if she gets pissed over something like that she's pretty flaky if you ask me.
But will me telling her I did the literacy test and taking it seriously too effect it if I do, do that? (That is, playing like its a joke)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't make a difference. I don't know why any girl would care so much about a one year difference. If some girl initally told me she was one year older than she really was, I wouldn't give a ****. Now 3 or 4 years difference would be a different story...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude jus dont bring it up

youll get found out sooner or later may as well make it later

before she dates you she will find out about you (if shes a smart girl)

some girls dont do the younger guy thing

personally 75% of the girls i saw/dated were at least a yr older than me

make your move and draw her in quick