Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a relationship question fellas

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with this chick for a while now, and she came out with the weirdest question recently. Everything has been going well, I'm in the midst of my game and have her "in love" with me and I think shes awesome aswell...
basically she said "Do you think we argue enough?... I mean, we hardly ever argue! I think we should argue more!"
and she was being serious, other than the prospect that I might have a bunny boiling psycho on my hands...

can anyone give me an insight to wtf this means...:whistle:

cheers guys

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she thinks your relationship is boring, or wants make-up sex.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm probably, but i shake the tree all the time and throw in spontineaty.

I'll see how it rolls.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not arguing is a good thing. But yeah, girls love drama. She's just daydreaming and talking about the relationship, I wouldn't take it too seriously. But by all means, do what you can to make it fun and interesting.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This means' I AM BEGINNING TO LOSE INTEREST IN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BORING. I WOULD LIKE TO BE VERBALLY CHALLENGED, DEGRADED, ABUSED. YOU CAN EVEN BEAT THE FUVK OUT OF ME SOMETIMES BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, I AM A WOMAN. I WANT DRAMA, I WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE SHT, I WANT SOMETHING I CAN'T HAVE. YOU ARE BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a similar situation when I was 22. We went out one night, some guy looked at her, on the way home I started a fight on purpose. I said "Listen, you fuvking rat, if you ever look at another man like that again, I will beat the living fuvk out of you. Then i slammed her head on the window. I said, you hear me? Two days of crying later, she said "I love you sooooooo much, I will never leave you".

The point; STOP BEING BORING.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there are certain times when girls just talk ****.
This sounds like one of these times.

If you ever hit an issue where you ask yourself 'wtf does this mean... :confused:', most of the time the best action is to not act. Its been working so far so dont change your game.

Say 'ok' and dont put too much thought into it.

And besides, you arent supposed to argue with a girl. You dont tolerate bull**** and arguments and are ready to ignore and walk away at any unreasonable situation she might cause. She is there to improve your life, not weigh you down, because you have more important agendas.

And honestly, not arguing > arguing. Arguments are a bad sign.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I had a similar situation when I was 22. We went out one night, some guy looked at her, on the way home I started a fight on purpose. I said "Listen, you fuvking rat, if you ever look at another man like that again, I will beat the living fuvk out of you. Then i slammed her head on the window. I said, you hear me? Two days of crying later, she said "I love you sooooooo much, I will never leave you".
Can i ask, wtf?

You slammed your girlfriends face against a window and said 'Listen, you fuvking rat, if you ever look at another man like that again, I will beat the living fuvk out of you', because a guy looked at her?

I laughed a lot but i dont know if you're being serious..

Thats not healthy and quite illegal.