Got a phone call tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else that should be a key trait is that most AWs are SPOILED by their parents and growing up. Many come from rich families.

You see, these girls have enough self-esteem to be manipulative etc. They have enough to not go out drinking every night, and sleep around with all the bar scum to be validated, but they do have their admirers, which they collect like dam Precious Moment Dolls or some crap.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Hmm .. yeah she is pretty hot.

Does she have any tats? Ankle, shoulder?
Average size. Nice hair and cute smile too! At first when she said she would go out and do something with me I felt happy and looked forward going into work which is rare for me. Felt really good. Of course I got a new job coming up and shes up in school. Now I feel like sh*t after tonight. At work her last day she said she didnt like to date at work and said I wasnt her type. I wanted to punch the wall and throw things but then i would have gotten fired. Why did she turn on me?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
See .. you're still not getting it though. She never turned on you, she never had any intention of getting with you. She just wanted your attention, and then when you took it seriously .. she ran.

Read this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55343
She is polite in person. Could it be she didnt want to turn me down easy?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No .. YOU .. are way to polite Dawg.

All AWs come across as nice as your Grandma .. i'm not kidding. They have this innocent/coy act. They play the part! If they know you're a decent nice guy, they'll play the part for you as a decent/nice girl. The only problem for them is you quickly find out what they really are .. an AW!

They're selfish! They love toying with guys and their emotions, they get a rise out of it which serves some deep-seeded issue in some way.

Do you think if she was nice, she would have some lame ass call you and theaten to beat your ass? NO!

Get a backbone here ..Don't give her anymore attention but do one more thing:

Call her cell and leave this message:

Lyn .. i thought you were really a nice girl, and wanted to get knowing you better, but to my dismay i find out that you're not really the type of girl i would like to get knowing anyway. Please don't call me anymore.

ROCK ON! Now watch, you'll see her wanting to get your attention again . not that you would want it anyway, but you come out on top. I did this, and i'm clearly the champ .. she's trying to get my attention ..

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midwest: Having looked at the picture.... Me think you can do better...

Any dude that gives you a hard time on the phone... Just put them on hold while you get other priorities sorted out... Hopefully, they'll realize who the chump is and hang up...

Him: Yo... I want you leave my GF alone
You: Sorry dude... Can you hold on just a second...
<you taking care of business while he listen to you and getting very frustrated....>
if he is still on the line after several minutes
You: Hello... you still there
Him: you @#$@#, I'm gonna #$@#$
You: Dude I gotta go.... I'll call you back
<hangup>

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx has this handled well. Props to him for having so much patience and good advice.

Now, as for you you gotta next her. I never give people that kind of typical advice, but here, just wipe her out from your life. If she says hi, ignore her, if she calls, hang up on her, if she does anything just walk away from her.

Seriously, this chick has mental issues. Like MacDiddy said, she's probably a 7 at best judging from that pic. Her kness look foked up and her head is kinda deformed, no offense, but you can do better man. You seem like a polite, patient guy who feels deceived and betrayed. She showed all the interest signs....yet calls some guy to beat your ass. If anything like this happens again, I'd say call the cops on her ass. Let her fok with the feds because you don't need this kinda crap in your life. Good luck mate, I seriously hope you find a girl better than her. Next her, forget about her pernanently, and get other girls. She will not change. She might try to convince you of that, but no one ever completely changes and that inner AW will always be there to cause you trouble.

like I said, take tmpgstx's advice and please actually read the posts he links to you. Good luck.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy

Any dude that gives you a hard time on the phone... Just put them on hold while you get other priorities sorted out... Hopefully, they'll realize who the chump is and hang up...

<you taking care of business while he listen to you and getting very frustrated....>
<hangup>
This is some funny stuff. I'm going to pull this someday. Seriously though . . . this chick is a 6-7 at best for me.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why thanks Kerensky .. AWs cause alot of angst for guys looking for LTRs with a decent girl.

Here's how to spot them:

1) If she's overly flirty to the point where it's too good to be true, almost like it's a good act (because that's really what it is). She makes you feel really special, like you're the best thing since sliced bread

2) She has alot of guy friends. These guys are just like you accept they don't enough knowledge to call her out on her BS and keep playing her little games hoping to someday get into an LTR with her.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chalk up like 30-40% of the women I might as flakes right off the bat .

You gotta think you're toes,look alive.You shouldda know she was clowning you the minute "her bf" started with all that threatning nonsense.She was prolly on mute on the other line.

Fawk her,it's not you alot of grown women do stupid **** like that and then wonder why we go OJ on that ass.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i had a nickle for every minute you spent on this one...

After reading both of these threads.. regardless of what she looks like.. no woman in this world is worth this much trouble and time. Do your self a favor and forget that this girl exists totally. Whatever you have to do, the red or blue pill or whatever.. pretend you never met her. Go chat up some random ones and I swear you'll feel better.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 5hit like this happen to me before. The first time was one of my dumbass friends (who is no longer in my life) playing a stupid joke on me. I got a message on my answering maching saying "Stay away from her, she's my b1tch". Didn't make any sense because I was living with her.

The second time I had some guy buzz my apartment when my ex left. He's like "Hey man, this is Steve! Let me up!" He knew my name, he knew what I looked like, but I had no fvcking clue who it was. Needless to say, I didn't let him in. Shortly following that, the caretaker told me that my brother had talked to her about moving into the apartment block. That was pretty weird since my brother has two kids, a wife, and lives in a different city.

Just watch your back and beware of anything suspicious, unless you have a dumbass friend who likes playing stupid jokes on you.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy

<hangup>
Yea, I hung up on him. I was gettign ready to eat though and I told him to call back and he kept saying "no you talk to me *****" He wouldnt let me explain my side of the story. She doesnt have a bf and this guy she had was just a guy friend who she had call me to try and scare the **** outta me. If he came to my house Id defend myself then. Also if she had me beat up could I have her arrested too?

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
midwestguy -

You're obviously still hung up on this girl.

You need to make yourself believe that she's not worth it-- because she's not.

Do you think you have a chance with her after she asked a chump guy friend to call and scare you off?

She's so immature it's not funny.

Move your crosshairs elsewhere.

You're not the only one to be lured in by an AW.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i live 15 min from Saint Louis.

**** this *****...this **** has struck a nerve with me!

do u still work with her?

where does she go to school?

soccer *****..and I hate soccer....she isnt all that..and u can do better!

do u have that guys number..ill scare em! :)

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by midwestguy
She is polite in person. Could it be she didnt want to turn me down easy?
I dont like sending out negative energy so know Im just saying this to help you and not to simply insult you.

You have the mind of a crazed stalker. This is how guys end up on the news as a stalker or even worse a mad crazed murderer. It doesn't matter any of the things you asking, all that matters is she is not interested. She has let this be known and now you are plotting ways to get her back. You have issues right now, and you need to get them taken care of before you hurt someone, or do something crazy.

I know you are hurt and confused, and that is ok but the end of the matter is she doesn't like you, you like her and in the real world with cops, judges, and prison cell inmates who will do strange things to you that is all that count.

If you can't get pass it, get some help.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
hey i live 15 min from Saint Louis.

**** this *****...this **** has struck a nerve with me!

do u still work with her?

where does she go to school?

soccer *****..and I hate soccer....she isnt all that..and u can do better!

do u have that guys number..ill scare em! :)
Shes the goalie for Quincy U. She works in the summer and xmas break.

midwestguy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
I dont like sending out negative energy so know Im just saying this to help you and not to simply insult you.

You have the mind of a crazed stalker. This is how guys end up on the news as a stalker or even worse a mad crazed murderer. It doesn't matter any of the things you asking, all that matters is she is not interested. She has let this be known and now you are plotting ways to get her back. You have issues right now, and you need to get them taken care of before you hurt someone, or do something crazy.

I know you are hurt and confused, and that is ok but the end of the matter is she doesn't like you, you like her and in the real world with cops, judges, and prison cell inmates who will do strange things to you that is all that count.

If you can't get pass it, get some help.
I go to a phycologist. We talked last time about how we see people as objects sometimes. Ill talk to him next time about it. Well what happens if she had one of her chump friends come over and beat me ass? I might leave her a voice mail tonight tell her why she had some guy act all tuff over the phone and I dont appreciate it having a guy call me and threaten me.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by midwestguy
I go to a phycologist. We talked last time about how we see people as objects sometimes. Ill talk to him next time about it. Well what happens if she had one of her chump friends come over and beat me ass? I might leave her a voice mail tonight tell her why she had some guy act all tuff over the phone and I dont appreciate it having a guy call me and threaten me.
Just leave it alone. If you feel that bad about it tell someone so you can have proof for the police. More then likely he was just trying to scare you off.

Leave it alone, focus your energy on something else and more positive. You are heading down a path that will be good for no one.

Leave it alone, get a new hobby and focus on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.