Got a number from girl around 2-3 months ago, never called cuz of mishap.. worth try?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok basically what happened was I walked into one of my classes last semester and I ended up sitting next to this girl that I saw looking at me as I walked in. So basically what happened was I talked to her throughout the class kind of thing and everything went good, she was very talkative, kept the convo going, smiling throughout making EC good interactin basically. So class ended and I walked with her out and ended up getting her number. Now basically what happened was I got her number(and her name), but when I entered her number into my phone I never put her name. Now the thing was I had other no name numbers like that in my phone, and somehow, I'm not 100% sure how right now, I ended up adding her name to the WRONG number. I then called her 2-3 times and ended up talking to this OTHER girl that I had met (wasn't attracted to her at all really though, only had her number really for school work kinda thing). So basically I talk to this other girl 2-3 times and the convos never really went well, to me her interest level when I met her in class vs. the level on the phone never added up and I figured I messed up somewhere and she lost interest type of thing. The real girl basically told me in class that she was going to be busy the next week (exam time), and that she'd be doing stuff this week or whatever, basically told me times she be free indirectly kind of thing, while the wrong girl was basically telling me she had to go after short convos and kind of wondering why I was calling her. So I figured fvck it and never called the number again. It wasn't until later on recently 2-3 months after that whole thing that I realized what happened when I got a call on my phone from the fake girl and the real girls name showed up on my phone. then it all made sense to me.

So basically looking through my phone I think I know which number is the actual girls now. So I'm wondering what do I do? Should I try to salvage this number and call it, and if I do call it, what exactly do I say?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, call her. Its not what you say though, its the way you say it. Speak to her like you know her and flirt. When she goes who this is, tell her this is so and so from back then, remember me?

Yes/no dont matter. Tell her you going to have some coffee at star bucks, and ask if she would like to come. Dont make big complicated dates with her over the phone or ask her if she would like to go out with you. You going to have some coffee, ask her if she wants to come, done.

When she asks what took you so long to call her, chances are she wont ask, tell her ahhh, its a long story, I tell you later..... Im going to star bucks for some coffee, would you like to come? (notice you dont tell her time just yet) She sounds all well for it, then you tell her, I like my coffee at 8 AM, that sounds good for you? Sound all well, now you gotta see if she can pick you up, or vice versa, reduces chances of flakiness. Do you want to pick me up at 7:30, well go together?

If you can get her to your place to pick you up, you can two steps forwards one step back, put your shoes on and lets go, I cant wait to have my coffee.

Now, when you meet her and when she asks what took you so long to call her. Probably she will if shes attracted to you. Tell her, hmmm, how come you didnt call me? I dont know you number silly. Hmmm, you deleted my number? :) as you kino her arm.... She might then go no really how you didnt call me. Im not telling you! And dont tell her no matter how much she bags.

Dont leave messages. You can page her, but no more.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
no excuse me, dont ask, i mean tell her we should go out its been sumtime

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Can I again suggest a coffee date, dont even call a date. We going to get coffee. Chances of her going with you to the zoo for half a day are remote.