Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a metoo situation kinda

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I work at a factory and I've been working this 19 year old Filipino girl for a while.

Anyways I tease her like crazy. I told her on like Wednesday or Thursday that I think she's really cool cause she teases me back. So she's been doing that more and is clearly trying hard to make me think she's cool. She validates to me constantly. But the way she did this last bit I will explain put me in an awkward situation.

On friday. Ok so she was working on the line I work on cause her department is slow but doesnt usually work with me. So on break I came to the cafe and saw she wasn't there yet so I sat with my friend. Anyways she comes to the cafe wearing not much (I assumed she changed clothes because we work in a very cold environment so there's no chance she was just wearing that) and then as she was walking by I yell hey girl do you like my beard? It looks nice eh. And a bunch of people started laughing and she giggled. Then some ladies start saying she's 16 etc (she's 19. You can't be less than 18 and work at my factory. I roll through that and get great reactions from everyone and start saying how she looks 60 like an old lady)

So I finish my lunch and put the garbage in my lunch bag. I turn to walk to her and she's got both hands on her chin just blatantly staring at me and I catch her and she tries to play it off like she was just doing something else. So I say yeah you should probably pretend you werent just blatantly staring at me. She reacts well.Then goto her and tell her I have a present for her. She reacts not well but doesn't say anything. Some guy is like ohh I have a present for you. Then I'm like yeah I got her a banana peal but I dunno what she's gonna do with it. And I also pulled out my empty water bottle and said I also got her this empty water bottle that she can put stuff in and drink out of and how I'd already given her a bunch of those and they were awesome gifts and she reacts positively. And the guy is blown away.

Then I go for a smoke. And come back in and get more garbage from my friend. Then walk over. All eyes are on me btw. Everyone is watching. So I sit down and give her more garbage and explain how the dirty plastic fork is an awesome gift. Anyways I give her my garbage to put away a lot. So she's like I'm not gonna put your garbage away this time. So I explain it's actually someone else's garbage and a really nice gift. Oh yeah she kinda plays the hard to get angle but at the same time is clearly obsessed with me. Anyways she's like I'm not gonna sit here. So gets up and stands like 10 feet away. And I tell her not to forget her jacket. So I own her whole test to the point where literally people start cheering my name. But she moved to a different table and was trying to do the whole teasing thing in a not good way. Kinda like I was harassing her kinda angle. She had a huge smile the whole time. And then she left.

A few hot girls said hi to me when I was leaving and later started kinoing me from this event. I could tell I made an impression.

Anyways I was thinking about it after and feeling awesome. But then I realized she kinda angled the situation in a way where I'd b chasing if I start a convo. And also the metoo angle is bad. So I decided not to talk to her. I was working far away from everyone else on the line there was like 1 person 20 feet from me . And she could tell I was ignoring her everytime she walked by me.. So she kept coming over to my area and standing like 4 feet away from me with her back to me. Sometimes she turned and gave me a big smile. But she came to my area like 10x and just stood there. So I kept ignoring her.

Then she got to go home early when the line finished and I stayed and cleaned up.

And when I eventually finished Luke an hour later she was jn the cafeteria and walked right by me to leave. I think she waited that whole time just to do that.

Anyways do you guys think I should cut her off? I kinda feel really bad about ignoring her and I think if I stop talking to her she will quit her job. She's probably been crying and **** this weekend cause I was ignoring her.

Basically in general everything I do makes her giggle. But I think she just took the teasing thing in a bad direction in front of people and put me jn an awkward situation. And I don't wanna close my options by pursuing her in that environment cause I don't know if she's gonna get bitter and pull a bad angle if she gets bitter.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the cali crackhead?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be hitting on girls at your work, unless you don't care about the job

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys r not giving any meaningful advice lately. Just useless messages
you wrote a wall of text.

Why are people telling you a girl is a minor?

If she is you are an idiot. If not you are stilla idiot. Wtf is everyone knowing your biz????

Have you not heard of DISCRETION?

It's 2022. The false accusations Era.

The game = COMPLIANCE.

Tell her what you are doing. When. Tell her to ***.

You do the following outside work. You are not belligerent nor extravagant about any of it.

You are aloof and nonchalant. Another day at the office.

Far too much mental masturbation and word play. Not enough sword play.

Comply or bye. I lead. She follows or #next!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be hitting on girls at your work, unless you don't care about the job
Agreed. But I'm a hypocrite. I did It. It's not smart but my game isn't wackkkk.

Flaunting trying to bang a girl and post wall Karens are saying she's a minor meaning OP is a moron. Either being so extra or actually trying to go to jail.

Likely she's just mad young and busted older woman's are furious.

Would have got ig or digits from go. Be balls deep already or would #next!

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wrote a wall of text.

Why are people telling you a girl is a minor?

If she is you are an idiot. If not you are stilla idiot. Wtf is everyone knowing your biz????

Have you not heard of DISCRETION?

It's 2022. The false accusations Era.

The game = COMPLIANCE.

Tell her what you are doing. When. Tell her to ***.

You do the following outside work. You are not belligerent nor extravagant about any of it.

You are aloof and nonchalant. Another day at the office.

Far too much mental masturbation and word play. Not enough sword play.

Comply or bye. I lead. She follows or #next!
Thanks.

Yeah. I'm actually just social proofing the **** out of my work. I game a whole bunch of them. Nope she's not a minor. Gotta b over 18 to work at my work.

I heard some girls talking this week in the cafe that she sits with and they were saying stuff about the situation that she told them over the weekend. I usually sit with my buddy but he was on vacation so i could hear this group of girls. Pretty sure this girl is gonna quit. She called in the whole week. And from what those girls said she's super regretting the situation.

Anyways my Grammer is pretty bad. But I'm more asking if I should just totally stop talking to her because she created an awkward potential visual for management. Covering my bases to make progression with a future girl im into less risky. I'm not actually trying to get her in bed. Just social proof. I was considering it for a little. I have pretty crazy social proof at my work.

You all seem to have misinterpreted what I meant to say. I'm just asking if I should cut her off and not say hi or anything. It's pretty well known that she's obsessed with me. She talks to everyone about it. I just encouraged her to tease more and she put a test into it and used an awkward angle. That's all it is

M

member160292

Filipino Game is on another level, these sexpats going there thinking they actually have a chance SMH

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways my Grammer is pretty bad.
Your grammer is not the problem, the problem is that your OP post reads like it was written by a bimbo. Only the *gosh*, *totally* and *oh my god* is missing from it. It's just this constant string of consciousness and inane stuff, intersected with how you want the situation to be framed and this is really hard to take serious.

The bottom line is you are fooling around with girls you don't want to **** at your work, so that you get social proof with women you do want to ****. Now you got a girl that wants to jump your ****, but you don't want to do her and you are both looked down upon by your work enviroment for the whole thing regardless how it goes. Now you want our advise of how to yeet her without her causing any damage to you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What the hell did I just read? You are wondering what you should with some random chick at work?

Go to work and do work and don't worry about her. That's my advice

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like totally ok..... like totally...

Umm... honestly I think your on too much of a high horse here. Maybe she feels singled out if "everyone" is chanting your name while u neg her etc.... yeah... bit of a mee too going on here. I'd back away and give up on the harassment your giving her... let her make some moves and focus on your job. Besides... its best not to sh!t where you work.

*shrugs*

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should not be inside/involved with your business unless you've somehow vetted that everyone at your workplace is cool.

If that girl likes you so much then just ask her out in private then take her on a date and smash.

Just make a move, don't worry about impressing the audience or high tier game power plays

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Yeah. I'm actually just social proofing the **** out of my work. I game a whole bunch of them. Nope she's not a minor. Gotta b over 18 to work at my work.

I heard some girls talking this week in the cafe that she sits with and they were saying stuff about the situation that she told them over the weekend. I usually sit with my buddy but he was on vacation so i could hear this group of girls. Pretty sure this girl is gonna quit. She called in the whole week. And from what those girls said she's super regretting the situation.
No ****. You ****ed up and this is your workplace. If you were discrete there's nothing to talk about but this is what you call game. You walk on ****ing egg shells. This is your outcomes.

Anyways my Grammer is pretty bad. But I'm more asking if I should just totally stop talking to her because she created an awkward potential visual for management. Covering my bases to make progression with a future girl im into less risky. I'm not actually trying to get her in bed. Just social proof. I was considering it for a little. I have pretty crazy social proof at my work.
She did because you were being a goof.

Work isn't the club. That's lazy. Cowardly even.

You all seem to have misinterpreted what I meant to say. I'm just asking if I should cut her off and not say hi or anything. It's pretty well known that she's obsessed with me. She talks to everyone about it. I just encouraged her to tease more and she put a test into it and used an awkward angle. That's all it is
If everyone is misinterpreted you, it's saying something about your communication or lack their of.

This is wackkkk. Not game. Place he on ice. Disregard.

In a crowded office, I can get a ig or #. Nobody else knows wtf is going on. It's just her and I vs the world. If everyone knows your biz you dun goofed.

Exercise DISCRETION. Stack options. You should spike interest to the point a girls pursuing you. Have so many options the office skank is irrelevant.

Waiting for IOIs in spectator mode and playing it safe got you nodda. Take a real man's blow out. Not this.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man this entire thread is golden.

OP writes like he’s either 14 or his workplace is a special workplace.

The game = COMPLIANCE.

Great GIF work brother.

Go to work and do work
Can’t believe we’re on a mans forum and bro has to pull out this legendary quote to explain to someone what to do at work because he doesn’t understand work is for working.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Oh man this entire thread is golden.

OP writes like he’s either 14 or his workplace is a special workplace.

Great GIF work brother.

Can’t believe we’re on a mans forum and bro has to pull out this legendary quote to explain to someone what to do at work because he doesn’t understand work is for working.
Well, these days most people spend the majority of their time texting or on their phone doing other things and act like it's a huge deal they have to do 15 minutes of work an hour.