Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a call from the ex an hour ago...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
After about 2 weeks of not seeing each other, and no contact... I just got a call about an hour ago from my ex, I picked up, said hello, and all I could hear was background talking. After a few seconds, I hung up and sent a text saying "Not sure you mean to call me..."

Question is, was this a butt dial, or a ploy to contact me and see how I'd react?

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up here! This an ex, therefore, it's not your job to wonder or care why she called. Her number should be blocked just for the times she wants to toy with your emotions. An ex shouldn't be given the time of day let alone a pick up of a late night call. To make matters worse, you sent her a text which gives her further validation that you care. Violation of the no contact rule will set your back in you recovery. Don't violate that rule again under any circumstances. The best revenge you can have on an ex is not to care while bringing in another woman. Don't pick up her calls, pick up another woman.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got caught out the other day. Ex called my mobile from her work phone, which comes up as "no caller ID"
Reckoned she'd had a Misscall from the reception in my work.
Thought it might have been me (haha)
Convo didn't last long

Fella, don't give her the time of day.
And don't ever text back!!!

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And she got what she wanted when you shot her a reply. I've found we may always feel inclined to reply to things but in the scheme of things, it is better to not have nor given it a thought.

Unless you are friends before or have to be with an ex (work etc), I'd never see the need to reply. Pleasantries can be exchanged should you bump into them.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks? That is not an ex. An call from an ex is like what happened to me, my ex-wife called after 8 YEARS of zero contact. She needed a copies of some papers.

Ignore it. You were wrong to even txt back.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I'd suggest losing her number.Was her call to you a mistake? I'd say no or not entirely. The reason is ... even if not intentional, if she butt dialed, then this is an indication that your number was residing on her main screen (which means that your number was prominent) . No matter, exiting this is best, but you can leave with that bit of knowledge.