"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Goodbye my fellow DJs (for now!)... Ill post reports...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey guys,

Right this is my last day here (at home in Ireland!).

Im heading over to England for at least 2 months initally hoping to gain more confidence and kick start my approach skills with the ladies!

Ive been on this site for nearly a year and it has helped me but I havent put much into practice so getting away from my normal routine may prove to be a catalyst for all the stuff ive learned/read.

Wish me luck on my travels and Ill try my best to post reports (in regard to women!) whenever I can.

If any of you have any tips on how to adjust to a new location please feel free to post them below.

For now... Goodbye and thanks a million for the support you have given me to kick my AFC habits for good!

Cheers guys! :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ny
yea good luck to u and we r looking forward to hear from u again
 
Top