Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good response online

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone have a good comeback line for a msg that his been sent to me?

i said 'it takes quite a lot to impress me' and the HB said to me 'it takes a lot more to impress me ;)'

what would be a good c+f line to respond with?

any suggestions welcomed.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't need to impress you..."

"You will be once I deem you worthy..."

"Take my pants off, you'll see..."

"Have you ever seen a 12" trouser snake?"

Any one of these should do... :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
B4IFURU18? said:
"I don't need to impress you..."
TRANSLATION: "I don't give a damn what you think. Does that impress you? Huh? Does it?"

"You will be once I deem you worthy..."
TRANSLATION: "I'm qualifying YOU. Does that impress you? Huh? Does it?"

Especially if this is an ongoing conversation...she'll be able to see the sudden change of your mannerisms and demeanor in response to her challenge to you. Weak fish acting strong. "Why is he suddenly trying to throw his weight around? His hand's weak." She knows instantly that you're trying to impress her.

"Take my pants off, you'll see..."

"Have you ever seen a 12" trouser snake?"
"I have a 12" pen!s, does that impress you? Huh? Does it?"

If you try to qualify yourself, she'll know. Notice how she didn't respond to your challenge, but instead issued one of her own. Don't answer hers, or you're essentially folding YOUR challenge and entering HER frame. She hasn't established that it's your obligation to impress her, so instead of trying to by "finding the right thing to say," CALL her on her bullsh!t.

"It takes a lot to impress me."
"It takes even MORE to impress me."
"Oh really...why's that?"

BAM, you called her bluff. She threw that out there to try to back you down and establish herself on equal footing. But you came back and said, "Oh really, you want to be on equal footing with me? Justify it." :D

That's what *I* think would be the best way to respond. Don't ever let a girl get you back on your heels. You're the hero of your own story.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Halla, op. Original poster. Whatever your name man.

About your post. You are currentely messaging these hotties. Basically raising your self up while lowering them. You know the routine. . . What you say doesn't matter much.

Actions count.

Talking to them online for example.

I don't talk to women online. The only thing I could say is ask her number. For that of course she must know me somehow, like have an idea of me, and see my pic.

Now I don't write to her about myself either, nor send her my pic.

She can see that from my profile, and my blog. I add those rats to my list and when I feel like it I ask them number.

I don't ever chic chat with those online rats, never in a million years. Why you ask? The hoe is there for attention. She can get that from some nice guy who likes to jerk off over her. We don't play that sh1t here. Thus, the only thing I could want from her is her number.

It tell her she's just some online hoe who'd have to WORK to get this dude interested. That's why if you ask a rat for her number straight up wtihout adding her first, the response is usually violent. They don't like to loose.

Bottom line. WOmen there for that extra bit of attention they missing in their lifes. Men are there to give that to them. Real men aren't on, but if they are they wanna fvck them. All those women want a real man, they just don't know it.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. its well noted. unfortunately i msg'd something else before i had a chance to see your replies..

Last edited:

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
any suggestions are welcome.

There are two types of men. Boys and MEN. Women are online to get attention from boys. Stop being a boy.

You not learning anything from this. You wasting your time in hopes of getting pvssy. You won't.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I've been through your stage. It's a stage you're going through. Go through if you will. Move past it if you can.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these young girls seem to be more open to internet meetings than older women i think. its just a generation thing i guess.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
There are two types of men. Boys and MEN. Women are online to get attention from boys. Stop being a boy.

You not learning anything from this. You wasting your time in hopes of getting pvssy. You won't.
Back to the question, how should he responded if they were face to face? What would you have said is she was standing in front of you?

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Okay, see ya."

or...

"Yeah, probably a good idea. I'd hate to be kidnapped, and forcefully made into a sex slave by some perverted 65 year old man...after all, we barely know each other!"

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that sounds better than what i said..

Last edited:

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
'well I see, thank you very much, but I have a rule not to go out with people i meet on the internet, thank you very much though...and sorry ;)'

what would be your response to this?
:confused:

The correct answer is no response.

She's shown zero interest in you. Take the time you'd waste thinking up what to say and use it to find someone who is interested.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What make's you think anything i'm doing is for purposes of impressing you."
Then with that being said the subject needs to be changed. With test like these never give a chick a direct answer and immediatly get the subject to be changed.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to change your underlying beliefs, rather than try to analyse each line in an msn conversation.

If you have to come back here in order to give the "correct response" after every little thing she says, then it's not gonna work out (that being said, I agree with squirrels here).

Read le bible. It's good sh1t.

Good luck man.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true. if she says 'don't know :) anyway we agree to impress each other'

is it best to just leave it as it is and don't reply or is there something i should say?