good problem at work

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this new girl started at my work and she's been very flirtatious, pressing up against me, grabbing my arm, tons of kino. She is training to be a boss in the company eventually so I'm like should I go for it. I got her number the other day we haven't worked together much recently but we do work together a lot after this week. I'm wondering how should I proceed?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Hell Why Not.

dice said:
so this new girl started at my work and she's been very flirtatious, pressing up against me, grabbing my arm, tons of kino. She is training to be a boss in the company eventually so I'm like should I go for it. I got her number the other day we haven't worked together much recently but we do work together a lot after this week. I'm wondering how should I proceed?
Only if you don't give a flying eff about your job security. Go ahead, have at it.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well a normal job I would say you're right but people do hookup at my job. Bosses transfer out all the time so it's not like I'd be working with her for 10 years.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're spinning plates, just looking for a fling, etc its dangerous. If you plan on going full AFC and going slow, a lot of guys meet their wives at work.

Overall though, probably a really bad idea.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same advice as Rex....stay away from office romance. Its is a loose loose situation. What happens when she is pissed off at you ...or you dump her cause she pissed you off...and you have to see her at work the next day? Can't people think beyond the next day and their d*ck? Only exception is if a company is soooooo big you work buildings away and never in contact with them at work.
Abe

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many women work at your job and how involved is she with them ?

you'd be very surprised at how quickly women can turn other women against you and in an office environment it can be toxic

if you must proceed

show extremely little - no interest in work , don't be cold but just don't give any indication your interested in her goods

make your move on a works night out after plenty of drinks

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I find about 'attractive' women in work is that the attraction arises from a) over-exposure to that one individual, hence ease of constant prolonged access and consequent familiarity and, b) under-exposure to other individuals, hence the one individual becomes 'the best of a bad bunch'.

Out in the wider world, that one individual in large external group, she'd likely fade in to the crowd. She would likely behave quite differently. People are generally more confident and comfortable personalities at work because they are familiar.

I currently have a stalker at work. Awww-Kwarrrd.