Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good places to meet good women

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like some tips on how I can find places where I can meet some interesting women.

Im literally sick of OLD and I know if I want to find a good girl to have something more genuine, OLD is not the right place.

There is not much thing on my town. Bars and restaurants I dont think it should be a nice place too.

Maybe, some events? Like UX Designer events (probably in other towns). Thought about fitness events, but I dont have much ideas.

I would appreciate some tips on that. Cause Im literally done with OLD and all the crap I found there. Its easier for sex and hook ups, but I miss having a good connection with someone thats interesting... So if getting outside could be better, I want to learn it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coed sports are a good place to start. You want to be in a place where you're likely to meet the same women more than once, and sports automatically filters out fat and lazy women.

You could also try yoga class. But whatever you do, make sure that you're doing it for you and not just because you want to meet women.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coed sports are a good place to start. You want to be in a place where you're likely to meet the same women more than once, and sports automatically filters out fat and lazy women.

You could also try yoga class. But whatever you do, make sure that you're doing it for you and not just because you want to meet women.
Thanks man!

Gonna search for something like that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Dont discard OLD completely. I met a unicorn last year who used to spend most of her free at home or at family reunions. If not for OLD, we would have probably never met.

The other option I can think of is to be very social so you can have access to more and more social circles. You keep meeting friends of friends and you might find a good woman eventually.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like some tips on how I can find places where I can meet some interesting women.

Im literally sick of OLD and I know if I want to find a good girl to have something more genuine, OLD is not the right place.

There is not much thing on my town. Bars and restaurants I dont think it should be a nice place too.

Maybe, some events? Like UX Designer events (probably in other towns). Thought about fitness events, but I dont have much ideas.

I would appreciate some tips on that. Cause Im literally done with OLD and all the crap I found there. Its easier for sex and hook ups, but I miss having a good connection with someone thats interesting... So if getting outside could be better, I want to learn it.
If you are religious, church is your go-to.

If you are not religious, coed sports, outdoor activities groups, book/coffee shops, etc.

Modern Man Advice

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont discard OLD completely. I met a unicorn last year who used to spend most of her free at home or at family reunions. If not for OLD, we would have probably never met.

The other option I can think of is to be very social so you can have access to more and more social circles. You keep meeting friends of friends and you might find a good woman eventually.
That's a good point man! Thanks =)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Orbit 123,
I am sure we would all love to hear your experiences with the Ladies from the Jail.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait outside a jail in my car and wait for women prisoners to be released. They get released daily so you have a great selection. Most of them need a ride.
I had a buddy that did this sort of. A chic he barely knew(originally met at a strip club)was just getting out of jail and needed a ride. He picked her up. Ended up having sechs with her a few days later.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait outside a jail in my car and wait for women prisoners to be released. They get released daily so you have a great selection. Most of them need a ride.
I like your style.
I usually park my non-descript van at the local nursing home. When you tell them that you have prunes and that you're a friend of the family, they'll hop right in.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can meet a good woman anywhere.The more pertinent issue is whether or not you can take the opportunity to do anything about it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're correct that co-ed sports are good for filtering out fat and lazy women. Other than that, they are questionable.

I think more men who attempt co-ed sports leagues for dating purposes end up having poor experiences than good experiences with it. I've heard of the occasional couple forming through a co-ed sports league, but more people fail with those than succeed.

A good percentage of the participating population in co-ed sports is doing it because they are single and looking to date. However, there are some established couples/established teams who do things. It can be a bit cliquey and social circle to do. It would be fair to call the effort weak social circle game. You're generally going to have a better experience in a sports league if you establish your own team from your existing circle of friends rather than sign up as a free agent to join teams that are 1-2 players short of a full team or a random team comprised of all free agents. Random teams comprised of all free agents tend to lose more games than they win, regardless of the sport. This is even more true when the sport requires actual skill, like volleyball or soccer. Regardless of the sport, most of the socializing and finding romance occurs after the end of the game at some sponsor bar. The games are filler for the actual picking up.

I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
If you are religious, church is your go-to.

If you are not religious, coed sports, outdoor activities groups, book/coffee shops, etc.

Modern Man Advice
can you tell me more about chasing women in book shops ?
I don't understand.

A book shop is usually about 60 sq meters if not less.
You will go there and act as if you want to buy a book.
Odds are there won't be any hot chick. Because it's a book store and it's empty most of the time.
So you wait 20 minutes faking interests for books so the vendor doesn't think of you of a total creep, but as someone very undecided.
Then if you are lucky you see a woman get in. You start talking to her. She is in a book store and she just entered, so she will think you are a vendor trying to help her.
You are not a vendor, you just start doing small talk in the book shop, the vendor hears everything.
Odds are she will cut short and look for her book.

So what do you do? You just wait 20 mins or 1 hour more in the shop like the kind of creeps ??????
you come back to buy a book every single day? And talk to a woman as soon as there is one? About once a month?
So you become the creepy weirdo of the bookstore ???????????????'
you help me understand please ???????????????????????????????????

is this just another one of the billions ****ty absolutely 0 sense advice that so many con men give just to fill their blog to abuse naive people ?? modern man is that it ????

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you tell me more about chasing women in book shops ?
I don't understand.

A book shop is usually about 60 sq meters if not less.
You will go there and act as if you want to buy a book.
Odds are there won't be any hot chick. Because it's a book store and it's empty most of the time.
So you wait 20 minutes faking interests for books so the vendor doesn't think of you of a total creep, but as someone very undecided.
Then if you are lucky you see a woman get in. You start talking to her. She is in a book store and she just entered, so she will think you are a vendor trying to help her.
You are not a vendor, you just start doing small talk in the book shop, the vendor hears everything.
Odds are she will cut short and look for her book.

So what do you do? You just wait 20 mins or 1 hour more in the shop like the kind of creeps ??????
you come back to buy a book every single day? And talk to a woman as soon as there is one? About once a month?
So you become the creepy weirdo of the bookstore ???????????????'
you help me understand please ???????????????????????????????????

is this just another one of the billions ****ty absolutely 0 sense advice that so many con men give just to fill their blog to abuse naive people ?? modern man is that it ????
Exactly. Tbh the people saying "meet women at a bookstore" haven't been to one since the 90' or they're just regurgitating some random, archaic anecdotal "advice" they heard elsewhere...probably from the '90s. No one, let alone attractive women congregate at books store in literal 2022 lols.

Last edited:

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
it also angers me when I see people recommending yoga classes.

People arrive about 1min before the start of the class, do the class, take 3-4 minutes to take their stuff in the lockers then leave.
Of course you can chit chat to girls after the class, but you'll look original because nobody really do that, everybody will hear you, you can't create a good connection in 4 minutes, and if it fail you can't try again with another girl of the group because everybody will notice what you are doing and you'll be categorized as a creep.

please stop with the non sense advices

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Tbh the people saying "meet women at a bookstore" haven't been to one since the 90' or they're just regurgitating some random, archaic anecdotal "advice" they heard elsewhere...probably from the '90s. No one, let alone attractive women congregate at books store in literal 2022 lols.
If the bookstore doesn't work, try the record store. Or Blockbuster ("I have to return some videotapes...") Or how about your local drive-in movie theatre?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeze I think yr right YOU will never pick up in any of those places. So i have picked up in a bookstore and at book club and in a library and at the supermarket and at the local market. And yea i would not say odds on great at any of those places but still it happened. Some of those chicks flaked but hey that happens whatever your source. The point is just learn situational conversation and wherever ever you happen to be chat to the skirt. It's cold approach so won't score you a huge pipeline of vag. But you will get the odd treat. And it's good practice.

I head this idiot friend who later disappeared he just couldn't handle what i was telling him. Said let's go to the market And talk to chicks. He said people will think yr crazy