Good news for short guys

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Well I already explained what the real case was and how they arrived at that 'conclusion'. You shouldn't limit yourself to certain girls, but sometimes it's good to put a reason as to why women are going out with you. You happen to be 5' 6" which I didn't know, perhaps that's the reason rather than mythical powers and whatnot that these other guys supposedly have?

MM
The last thing I need is to find reasons as to why women are not going out with me. This site is about improving your game, not saying, "your short, sucks to be you."

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
It's not the end all, be all but height is a big deal. A lot of women simply will not date shorter than themselves, unless power/money/status come into the equation. All things being equal (which they most often are not), an average looking tall guy will have a lot more success than a good looking short man. I've seen it in my own life - I'm good looking, confident and have a vibrant personality but am 5'8 and have seen plenty of girls look past me for a taller, out of shape ugly dullard. I don't let it bother me and I do just fine - I just know that a certain segment of the female population is going to make that decision. Plenty of fish though, so it shouldn't really matter that much if you have everything else going for you.
I find this hard to believe. First off 5'8" is not even considered short (5'7" and below is) and here in New Jersey you would be considered average (lots of Hispanics and Italians bring the average down).

I would believe what you were saying if you were 5'6" and below, but not at 5'8". 5'8" and handsome is not a bad place to be. You are still better off than a 6'2" man with an ugly face.

I'm 6', in shape with a decent face and I don't have women banging down my door.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The last thing I need is to find reasons as to why women are not going out with me. This site is about improving your game, not saying, "your short, sucks to be you."
It's about improving everything one is able to improve in order to get women. But it's good to know reasons why you aren't getting women rather than killing yourself trying to figure out why. If taller guys with dull personalities etc. get women and their attention then it's fair to assume that it may not be you, but your height. You'll have to make up for it a lot in other areas.

MM